Used to love Mara PVP

Kresse

But after today, I'm honestly considering canceling.

The ability lag in Warzones makes us virtually unplayable as targets loop back around us for just long enough not to have the ability activate, resulting in a stunlock and death.

Played 8 warzones today and had the same issues across the board (not to mention horrendous queue time). So yeah. Loved this class to death, it seems. But now, I'm done, at least until the next patch, where, hopefully, shiz gets fixed.

Seems to me that they should have waited on releasing a content patch and spent more time coming out with a patch that changes **** that needs fixed.

This.

I'm incredibly disappointed with them focusing on releasing a content patch with so much broken ****.

You sure it isn't on your end? I know what "ability lag" you are talking about and I'm honestly not seeing any more than usual. I've played a good amount of games today and they have all been very enjoyable, level 42 atm.

It's been on and off. The unresponsiveness seems fixed in PvE, for the most part. I've rarely had the issue where I go to use an ability and it triggers the GCD without using the ability. In PvP though, it's been either fine or horrible.

It's been on and off. The unresponsiveness seems fixed in PvE, for the most part. I've rarely had the issue where I go to use an ability and it triggers the GCD without using the ability. In PvP though, it's been either fine or horrible.

This, it's menstrual