[POLL] Do you think a Rollback is necessary?

AntiiC

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As if the Empire needed even more advantages in a game that is designed from the ground up in their favor... now they can max Valor as well....in one day....? While the Republic has been literally *farmed* for weeks? Earning every single point and now this?

Cancelled Subscription. Couldnt care less if they rollback or not. Whoever is managing this game is completely amateur and hasnt the slightest clue on what they are doing.

And trust me, this was just one more reason to throw on the pile of why i will NOT subscribe to a game in this state. In the future, possibly, but as of right now? Hell i read the forums more than i play the damn game.

As a Republic player, its just not fun. At all. From gear graphics to uneven mirrors to uneven skills to cheating warzone score keeping to this debacle of a patch today giving the Empire yet another free ride to fun and victory. Whoever beta tested this game should be ashamed with what we have here.

Everyone said SWTOR would change the market forever and they are actually right. However, its not gonna be anywhere near the kind of change they were thinking.

Who in the hell would pay for this? Only the brain dead will just zzzzzz reroll imperial. No ty.

players that did BM ealier (less 1% of player base) are now spreading false info about possibleexploit to gain huge amount of valor. I been there and camping enemy faction at medcentre give actually less valor then during time when both faction fought in siege way.

fact is that valor is now easier to get and thats intended.

A lot of people think we're unsubbing because of the valor gains. This is true to an extent, but mostly false.

The main reason we're cancelling our subscriptions is due to Bioware's incompetency over the past few weeks; they don't need to be listed, especially after today. When Bioware had a shot at showing the community what they're good for in an emergency, they failed. They did not show us any initiative nor compassion for the issue. They gave us two mediocre responses in ten hours. And you know what? That hurts. And from this hurt, you get the rage we saw today.

A simple apology... An admittance of their error would have done it for me. If they just said, "**** dudes, we're really sorry that we messed up. Listen, we can't roll back the servers as it would effect everyone, but we're going to offer two free weeks to make up for it." That would have worked. But yeah, I guess pride is more important than their fans.

I know I know, this is just a game. But it's the idea here that we can't support a company who is not just, assertive, and ignorant of simple PvP consequences. These are the reasons why a few friends and I unsubbed.

So yeah, if you roll back the valor and admit your faults, I will continue to play. Otherwise, I see a dark future (literally due to the Empire ;)) for Star Wars: The Old Republic.

EDIT: Of course when I say we, I'm talking about my life as a sample. (Friends + Guildies).

Edited by Westinftw

I dont understand how a rollback would even be discussable.

only reason I could think of is that bioware cant simply rollback (becouse of issues with their technology), which would be another fail on their side

well, Im curious _what_ they will do,

I hope for them what they do will be effective and fast - otherwise gg no re

What people have to realize is that the 2k per minute valor favours the faction with the highest population, which is mainly Imperial. This means that the low side loses out on a large amount of valor because they can not compete. Being out numbered 7-10 to 1 is not fair or fun.

How BW thought this would be a good idea is beyond me. Personally I will most likely unsub tonight.