Fewer medals now?

Randomness

Is it just me, or did they remove some medals from warzones?

I managed to crit for 3k in a voidstar match just now, and got nothing... and on top of that even the basic pvp oranges are now more expensive. I mean, I netted maybe 45 commendations for a win (usually it would be more like 70ish), and prices are up around 60-70%.

Is it just me, or did they remove some medals from warzones?

I managed to crit for 3k in a voidstar match just now, and got nothing... and on top of that even the basic pvp oranges are now more expensive. I mean, I netted maybe 45 commendations for a win (usually it would be more like 70ish), and prices are up around 60-70%.

LOL, so the answer to balancing medals to healers, remove medals for other things. Well, it is a solution, considering that it could be easily exploited if they added more healing medals.

Maybe I can't overdamage or something then? Because I had a nice fat 3k pop up when I finished someone with Assassinate...

The crit, as well as the heals have to be fully healable and fully damageable for the medal... for example:

I am at 95% health and heal for 3k to 100%= NO MEDAL

I am at 30% health and heal for 3k to 50% = Medal

Same system works for the damage now, if you do 8k damage, but the dude only had 6k life, no medal. It's not fair that it works like that, but it was done to equalize the healing and damage aspect of the medal system.

I saw there's a shield medal now too... Looks like sorcs get even more medals than everyone else now.

There is a protection medal which tanks can get by putting guard on people, and there is healing medals, which every last drop of hp absorbed by the shield counts towards your healing, because it is in fact healing, just in the form of a bubble.

Sorcs get more medals because they are a utility class able to get atleast the following every match once decently geared :

<>2.5k Heal

<>5k Heal

<>2.5k damage

<>5k damage ( this ones really tough )

<>75k heals

<>75k damage

<>Deathblow

<>Solo kill

<>10 kills

<>25 kills

<>1k protection

<>3k protection ( also really tough ).

As you picked your class, you decided what you wanted to play, in regards to medals did you honestly think your juggernaut was going to get heal medals? You picked your class, you knew it's abilities, you enjoy playing it, and the medals were there long before you picked your class. If you dislike the current medal system, they may change it, but you cannot expect to have the same amount of medals as a sorc, they can heal and dps moderately.

sorcs are definitely bw's pet class, most damage, most healing, most survivable, sprints, cc's, aoe's

Most overall damage because of the aoe's that hit for 2k a person, and the aoe's that tick 350 damage a second. They are by far the lowest single target dps in the game. Most healing because yet again they have the only half-decent heal aoe that is a heal over time, which in fact is broken at this time because it does not give the initial heal. Most survivable, give me a break, we wear light armor which means you hit us 5x harder than you would someone with heavy armor. Sprints, yup, we have little defense and we are ranged ( everyone else can hop 50 yards to people ), CC's, like i said, utility classes need CC. Aoe's, yup, everyones got em.