Stop whining about the horrible idea of a rollback

Kyrinic

There is now screw up if you read the update

Valor is working as intended and that you get high about of bonus for yoru faction having all the objective but you get only 1 high bonus on a player then any kills after that on the same player is at the base valor gain with no bonus

Plus they have came out and said there was no super bonus gain from killing turrets that was bs spread by some geeky nerd who raged that he was stuck in his base and just was trying to stoke the fire and give it the whole OMG ***.

There is now screw up if you read the update

Valor is working as intended and that you get high about of bonus for yoru faction having all the objective but you get only 1 high bonus on a player then any kills after that on the same player is at the base valor gain with no bonus

Plus they have came out and said there was no super bonus gain from killing turrets that was bs spread by some geeky nerd who raged that he was stuck in his base and just was trying to stoke the fire and give it the whole OMG ***.

You can't read. Now I know why you think you are correct. THERE WAS NO DIMINISHING RETURNS ON KILLS. That is a new addition. The turrets had nothing to do with the valor gains. Farming Republic gave Empire A LOT of valor.

I did warzones today too. And I still want a rollback. When this kind of things happens, on such ludicrous scale, it's ALWAYS a good idea to do a rollback. Otherwise things have long-term ramifications.

I'll give you an excellent example - Darkfall. On release day, there were quite a few high level mobs that were bugged. Some guilds exploited the heck out of that, and made SO MUCH GOLD and looted so many quality weapons and armor, more than non-exploiting guilds would make in a month or more. As a result, they could afford to buy and build things normal guilds couldn't, and it affected the game balance for months.

It's the same here. If people could accomplish in a few hours that would normally take days or weeks, there should be a rollback. If it were an isolated issue, I'd be fine with it. But when most level 50s on every server did it, it's not an isolated issue.

You can't read. Now I know why you think you are correct. THERE WAS NO DIMINISHING RETURNS ON KILLS. That is a new addition. The turrets had nothing to do with the valor gains. Farming Republic gave Empire A LOT of valor.

Valor is working correctly. You are the one who needs to read

So youve played like 6 hours? Good for you.

I have 5-6 DAYS of gametime thrown down the drain. Give me a break.

If bioware was retarded they would have taken down servers immediately and done a rollback. Problem solved, barely anyone gets hurt.

Instead they spent all day screwing around and let the problem get worse.

What is funny is most of the complainers farmed lowbies for their valor. People earned their valor by killing players. A rollback would be idiotic.

So lets say BW implements a new system that says, the faction with the lower number of players will randomly teleport an opposite faction player into their fleet, and this player will be unable to leave for an hour and worth 1000 valor to anyone in the area when they die.

You'd be ok with that because the lower pop faction players are still killing a player to earn their valor?

I think people blaming imp players for taking advantage of the system are being a little unrealistic. This is after all, Bioware's fault for letting it happen. But to say that this isn't an issue and shouldn't be corrected is extremely shortsighted.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.