The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

TOR will be dead in one month. It's OVER.

Kozor

Yesterday I wasn't sure about subscribing. Today, after a failure which is 1.1 I've finally made up my mind. Game is unplayable for many for lots of reasons, even though it was supposedly developed for low and mid-end PCs. Code won't get properly optimized till at least few months, by then it will be too late. It already is actually.

Patch 1.1 was a final nail in the coffin to this game.

Face it people, this is just another MMO killed by its terrible production value. For those who decide to stay and keep trying - good luck and enjoy last weeks of this game before it's dead.

Edited by Kozor

Yesterday I wasn't sure about subscribing. Today, after a failure which is 1.1 I've finally made up my mind. Game is unplayable for many for lots of reasons, even though it was supposedly developed for low and mid-end PCs. Code won't get properly optimized till at least few months, by then it will be too late. It already is actually.

Face it people, this is just another MMO killed by its terrible production value. For those who decide to stay and keep trying - good luck and enjoy last weeks of this game before it's dead.

So what game will you play now.

Not acting like a troll, I really want to know some alternatives

One month is being kinda generous, this game is dissolving faster than the USSR...

It's because there are still some people buying this game and they will play it during free month. But yeah it will lose most players in 1-2 weeks.

Face it...your opinion is just that.

So what game will you play now.

Not acting like a troll, I really want to know some alternatives

You can very easily do some research on what else is out there. I won't go into specifics as I am sure the mods alreaddy have their red dot sights pointed at my head.

/ducks

Edited by Aisar

It's one patch and it's only the first day after that patch.

Any issues can be resolved, especially since the biggest issues are focused on PvP at 50. The PvE in the game still beats 99% of what's out there.

Don't be so quick to call it dead. Either you're impatient or you weren't meant to leave WoW in the first place.

There is good reason why the former coders from Warhammer said that this game is gonna make Warhammer look like a success.

Haha, didn't know about this. Indeed I had less problems when playing first month of Warhammer.