respec cost reset

Bakdraft

I've seen a lot of people complain about the cost of respeccing. I'm not sure that this is a widely known fact, but respec costs do reset once a week. It will still show what your current respec cost *would* be, but when you click to do it you get a message that basically says "Hey, it's been a week, congrats, it's free!"

In my eyes it's not so bad.

If it has been at least a week since your last free respec, it starts over at 0 and builds from there again. There is no UI feedback on where you are until after you agree to pay the costs. If it's free, you won't lose any credits, and your next respec will be cheap again. Edited by Prunetracy

• 3 weeks later...
If it has been at least a week since your last free respec, it starts over at 0 and builds from there again. There is no UI feedback on where you are until after you agree to pay the costs. If it's free, you won't lose any credits, and your next respec will be cheap again.

It has been almost 3 weeks since my last respec and it will cost me 54k

I've seen a lot of people complain about the cost of respeccing. I'm not sure that this is a widely known fact, but respec costs do reset once a week. It will still show what your current respec cost *would* be, but when you click to do it you get a message that basically says "Hey, it's been a week, congrats, it's free!"

In my eyes it's not so bad.

respecced 3 times since saturday...cost 60k...i have 3mio. in my bank ... couldnt care less tbh

• 2 weeks later...
respecs and repair prices in this game are outrageous. i have the time to knock out belsavis dailies pretty much everyday, but after green drops and selling the mods ill make 125k-150k per day...but since im full rakata dps gear AND full rakata heal gear i have to switch between the 2 on any given raid day. plus we have a couple baddies making us wipe (sometimes me) but that 125k -150k only lasts 1.5 raid nights. glad im a biochem or all that money would be gone in a day.

To be clear, it doesn't reset once a week, it resets 7 days after the last time you respeced. You must go 7 days without respecing for it to reset.

this is not true

I respecced on Tuesday for PVE and respecced right back after raiding. I specced into AP today and it was free.