Republic telling blatant lies about unlimited valor

Kyrinic

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So the posts by the republic players who are claiming turrets give valor and there are diminishing returns weren't lying?

Because both of those things are absolutely false.

Those are false. How do you know they weren't lying that their republic if they were lying about turrets. If you think that posting this thread will fool people that there isn't a problem, you're failing. We all know there's a problem. We all know the system has been knocked out of balance. The question is where do we go from here?

1500 per win avg valor max no way you can play 5 in hour to get to 7k and WIN ALL 5 TO BOOT

when playing 4 man group warzones we need about 10 mins a warzone with average loading-queuing times of 5 mins. so we play about 4 warzones an hour. getting 8-12 medals (guardian) i get an average of 1500 valor (score screen) + some valor for killing enemies (200-600 a game approx.)

gets me pretty close to 7k

I love making up facts! Let's do some more!

I'm pretty sure the devs are also going to be very upset about the flying dewback mounts that exactly 202 imperials acquired today, and will probably permaban them for it. In other news, Qaddafi was found alive, and playing on the Swiftsure server. So much for truth in the media.

No bannings are required, Imperials are just using unintended gameplay to aquire valor and make the game unplayable for republic due to BW's mistake.

Fear not Imperials you will not be punished for this, but you will lose all that valor gained since 1.1 released

when playing 4 man group warzones we need about 10 mins a warzone with average loading-queuing times of 5 mins. so we play about 4 warzones an hour. getting 8-12 medals (guardian) i get an average of 1500 valor (score screen) + some valor for killing enemies (200-600 a game approx.)

gets me pretty close to 7k

You need about 10 minutes? Isn't it timed? Or are you dominating to ensure that 10 minutes is enough? I understand if you are really good with your team at PvP, which sounds like you are. The difference is that people whom are not as good as you (not even close) can get 1k more valor than you doing Illum now

Edited by jdnyc

You need about 10 minutes? Isn't it timed? Or are you dominating to ensure that 10 minutes is enough? I understand if you are really good with your team at PvP, which sounds like you are. The difference is that people whom are not as good as you (not even close) can get 1k more valor than you doing Illum now

Yes warzones have a maximum time. But the only time I ever see it reached is when the team is intentionally letting it happen to farm.

You're talking about Huttball aren't you?

Voidstar only hits the max if both teams fail to reach the end. Which I can't even remember happening anytime in the recent past.

Civil War also only reaches the max time if both teams hold a generator and the third keeps going back and forth. This basically never happens either.

It's 1st day. Then there will be less and less people farming this way because it's boring as hell. So in a few days people will come to Ilum just to complete dailys and weeklys. As before. And perhaps there will be some low scale pvp for fun.

So? We should just let people exploit towers to get to 60 in hours? They should all be rolled back to yesterday and be given a 3 day ban at minimum.

give 0 valor.

They hot/stealth fixed it, obviously it was earlier or do you really think that every other poster about this got together to form some sort of forum post conspiracy...

Glad they hot fixed it, now its time to take down the servers with an emergency maintenance and roll back both the patch and the databases to right before the patch, and dont apply the patch, test it more on test server and rework the mechanics of it.

Not sure why people keep talking about valor exploit. I was out on Ilum and probabl 1 out of every 15 kills would count. The whole system is broken. The turrets do not give you valor btw.

It was hot/stealth fixed, earlier in the day it gave a ton..

Voidstar only hits the max if both teams fail to reach the end. Which I can't even remember happening anytime in the recent past.

Civil War also only reaches the max time if both teams hold a generator and the third keeps going back and forth. This basically never happens either.

My point is that Voidstar seems to take longer than ten minutes due to waiting for the rounds to start and reset. + Civil War is about that with max time and that always seems to go the distance, unless your opponents the Republic are so bad that you cap all 3 and watch it drop like a rock.

I was asking because I know due to faction imbalance Huttball gets queued fast for Imps. Huttball is also easier to run through the max run and get a game in and done under 10. If it's the only one that queues, I could see getting 4-5 games in an hour being possible. Void and Civil take longer to queue because of faction issue. Republic is put on 'hold' to wait for a new void star of civil war because there are so many imps to compensate for.

I was at the Republic base for about 15 minutes and I saw no advantages to camping the base. I got zero valor and nothing accomplished on my daily/weekly. It's just a bunch of pathetic Imperials whining because there aren't enough Republic to grief.

Note: I'm not saying that others aren't getting valor/objectives, but it isn't universal and it isn't worth doing. The Imperials are wasting their time for meager rewards.

Another lie;

You cannot just AFK and get valor. You have to tag the enemies.

I just watched a livestream of someone not tagging enemies or healing or even moving and he was getting Valor. The livestream was posted on these forums so anyone here could go and watch it.

So it's not a lie.

This probably depends on the server. My friend just posted that he got 18k valor in 30 mins as REPUBLIC just trying to get the empire out of the base. But apparently there's a non stop fight there on my server. He's been there all day so I'll find out if he's battlemaster yet in a bit when I get home.

The turret thing may or may not have been true, but there seems to be an issue with the way they implemented DR on valor that makes killing players a huge valor fest.

In pure theory i can get a kill every 35s if rebs are dumb enough to not notice that i am grapling them one by one in to zerg. Did that for a bit today but got bored due to lag and fact that this is not open world pvp. Even renown trains were better in war. Edited by Rabbitofdoom