Who's going to cancel if BW don't roll back Valor to pre 1.1?

Evuke

a good one

It's not "a good one" because no sane person is going to powerlevel to 50 on the PTS just to test Ilum against ... well, no one, since no one actually powerlevels to 50 on the PTS.

There's no character copy or /maxlvl function, see?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You do know there is no exploit going on right? If repbublic dont go to the Ilum PvP zone they cant be farmed right? You also know nobody forced you to play republic or empire right? You do know the turrets do not give any valor AND also 2 shot light armor wearers?

I mean, you know all of these things right?

Ur right... cause the patch had nothing in there but the ilum wreck.

No one is forcing you to participate in ilum. And they fixed a ton of **** other than that.

It doesn't matter if participate in Ilum or not, what matters is that other people are, and it's going to have massive ramifications on Warzones.

^^ this ^^

Rollbacks for what? Because players are mental enough to respawn for hours on end feeding the enemy? Queue up a wz and leave for crying out loud.

obviousdly your too thick and shallow to interpet the dire consequences this will have on the whole game for months to come hell maybe years with an imbalance freebie on valor liek this ... its a snowball effect that ripples deep into the future on all servers

Ur right... cause the patch had nothing in there but the ilum wreck.

No one is forcing you to participate in ilum. And they fixed a ton of **** other than that.

Really? what about the sudden sound bugs I get now? and the constant loading screen bug where it pops up every 1 minute and the GCD thing too! great fix mate

Already done. This is a sloppy patch release, and it seems like no testing was done on it at all. I thought it was DELAYED for testing purposes? You delayed it and it's still a huge disaster? I'm losing confidence in the company that has made great games in the past. Maybe MMOs aren't your thing BW. All content released for your game reflects on your performance, and until I see better updates actually addressing the issues people are talking about, I will not be coming back.

You do know there is no exploit going on right? If repbublic dont go to the Ilum PvP zone they cant be farmed right? You also know nobody forced you to play republic or empire right? You do know the turrets do not give any valor AND also 2 shot light armor wearers?

So there is no problem as long as we "republic" dont try to play on Ilum.

I like where your head is at, its a new and fresh style of ignorance.

please dont post if you have zero clue what your talking about

thanks

Hate to say it but I'll cancel if there's no rollback.

I actually loved the PvP here, but I have spent a month fighting those how exploited their way to 50 in warzones during early access. I've been fighting geared battlemasters since I was level 30--again, those same exploiters.

I will not pay for the same experience x 1000.

This patch is embarrassing.

They won't change anything, because this crap "60 valor for 1 hour" is just trolling. But you sure can cancel anything. The less whiners the better...

Don't worry Imperial save your mad for tomorrow morning you're going to need

You guys realize that the best way to show you are unhappy about the pvp issue (if you still subscribe that is) is to just AFK the warzones. You will see me in there...running in the corner while you show off your Battlemaster gear to the poor goats for the slaughter. :D

So there is no problem as long as we "republic" dont try to play on Ilum.

I like where your head is at, its a new and fresh style of ignorance.

You're just stupid. How many of you "steamrollead" pubs are? 1% of subscribers base? Yeah, big deal.

Edited by Kshahdoo

Im actually not, maybe its just my server, but the valor hasnt been too crazy is there something people are doing, or is it just kills?

Use AOE to tag people and get valor. Valor gain is not split. The more people you tag with AoE, the more valor you gain.

Depending on the server, it's either Empire farming spawn point with continuous valor gain or both side fighting and getting huge amount of valor.

rank 40 to 60 done in 2h (as an outnumbered republic), this was clearly not achievable before patch. Hence why there is an issue.

They won't change anything, because this crap "60 valor for 1 hour" is just trolling. But you sure can cancel anything. The less whiners the better...

Yes that will fix everything. Have fun playing 24/7 huttball against other imps.

Is it? I haven't seen a single SS or video to show any absurd valor gains. I have seen some confirmed trolls saying ridiculous stuff and other people buying it hook, line, and sinker.

I unsubbed a few hours ago. At this point they have to convince me to stay.

It took like 5-6 days of playtime to get battlemaster. Now its being done in hours. Thats the biggest kick to the face ive seen from a game company in my life. I wont support a game or company who treats my time with such disregard.

You're just stupid. How many of you "steamrollead" pubs are? 1% of subscribers base? Yeah, big deal.

Nothing in this post forms a coherent thought.

I'm personally giving Bioware until the end of the day to fix this. I'll finish up my JK alt's story, but if this remains ridiculously broken, I will not be resubscribing.

(Also the new cooldown thing is really irritating.)