Patch 1.1 is terrible

earnestevans

I'm a imperial battle master on a server where we outnumber the republics 3 to 1. And i got to say this patch is terrible. It does no fix the problems that we have been reporting,as not getting credit for warzone matches, or the loot system for raids. but it makes pvp and grinding to battle master so much easier. I finished my daily in ilum in about 10 minutes when i finished I talked to a republic shadow battle master said took her 3 hours. I really don't think bioware has any idea how to balance out a pvp system. They stated that they wanted a pve game. But the pve is still weak. Now new 50s can grind out battle master in hours ,and from what I was told even a 100k valor bug. I'm not a fan of bringing down any game for a certain time period, but they need to pull this game down and fix it for a day or so. And I know people will say this is still launch, but they have been making this game for what over five years? It needs to be better then this. Alright, done venting, lets see how long they leave this post up.

I'm a imperial battle master on a server where we outnumber the republics 3 to 1. And i got to say this patch is terrible. It does no fix the problems that we have been reporting,as not getting credit for warzone matches, or the loot system for raids. but it makes pvp and grinding to battle master so much easier. I finished my daily in ilum in about 10 minutes when i finished I talked to a republic shadow battle master said took her 3 hours. I really don't think bioware has any idea how to balance out a pvp system. They stated that they wanted a pve game. But the pve is still weak. Now new 50s can grind out battle master in hours ,and from what I was told even a 100k valor bug. I'm not a fan of bringing down any game for a certain time period, but they need to pull this game down and fix it for a day or so. And I know people will say this is still launch, but they have been making this game for what over five years? It needs to be better then this. Alright, done venting, lets see how long they leave this post up.

Well the pvp was extremely exploitable . i think people are generaly pissed about not being able to take advantage of the system anymore. PVE loot has always been if you wipe no reward for chest encounters. i dont think that is a bug. there are rare occasions if you dont beat an enrage timer you dont get loot as well.

Can't balance out factions because BW can't force people to play a certain way. You can do your part though, and that is delete your Emp toon and roll a Rep one, but if you won't do that, then you can't complain about the imbalance, because you are not willing to try and help fix it yourself, so how can you expect others to?

Greetings everyone,

We are currently aware of potential issues regarding Ilum PVP and our teams are working dilligently to investigate this issue.

At this time we ask that you discuss this topic in this thread: Post 1.1 Ilum PVP Potential Issues Discussion. We ask that you use the thread to continue this discussion and visit the thread for additional updates.