Thanks for canceling

Ahhmyface

A drama queen who think canceling is an appropriate response to a bad patch isn't the sort of player I want to be stuck with anyway.

Though, I suppose it could be fun farming you.

I changed my mind, don't cancel.

Edited by Ahhmyface

It's impossible to not troll you guys. You're so hell bent on finding something to whine about you just make **** up.

So far in 3 posts we have imperial conspiracy theory, and an accusation that the patch was ok (didn't I say it was bad?). Natural selection should have weeded you out long ago.

So your saying even if the patch has made the game not enjoyable they shouldn't cancel?! :confused:

I gave this game a great review in Beta but Im also now on the verge of cancelling a 6 months sub until Bioware decide to fix this game for real instead of making it worse!

So you're cool with people getting valor rank 60 on their alts in only a matter of a few hours. ****'s ok and nothing is wrong right?

Right..............

So about that drama queen thing... you can't even get rank 60 until you're 50, valor is capped with level until then. No one is getting rank 60 on "alts" in "hours", turrets don't even reward valor. By all means, read a rumor and cancel your account.

A drama queen who think canceling is an appropriate response to a bad patch isn't the sort of player I want to be stuck with anyway.

Though, I suppose it could be fun farming you.

I changed my mind, don't cancel.

Bioware made it clear,unsubbing are the only answer they will understand.

So you're cool with people getting valor rank 60 on their alts in only a matter of a few hours. ****'s ok and nothing is wrong right?

Right..............

Ive now talked to people on three different server that said this was not going on and one in which they were killing the turret but getting no valor for it. I think one of hte most elaborate trolls ever known has been laid upon us.

There is not ONE video of people receiving valor for turret kills and peeps have been whining since 6am? Sure.

if 95% of the people that regularly post to the forums cancelled their subs, this game would instantly be 10X better. Move along now, bring your QQ to GW2, I hear its out soon.

Nobody cares, op. Voting with your dollar is one of the best ways you can give constructive feedback to the people who produce the goods you consume. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Right, but it's what you're voting about that is the issue, isn't it? If you never ate at a restaurant again because your water had 4 ice cubes instead of 3, I would be happy to see you go. More space for me.

Ive now talked to people on three different server that said this was not going on and one in which they were killing the turret but getting no valor for it. I think one of hte most elaborate trolls ever known has been laid upon us.

There is not ONE video of people receiving valor for turret kills and peeps have been whining since 6am? Sure.

if 95% of the people that regularly post to the forums cancelled their subs, this game would instantly be 10X better. Move along now, bring your QQ to GW2, I hear its out soon.

Or a hotfix. It takes 2 seconds to implement a hotfix and requires no patching. But jump straight to trolling.

Right, but it's what you're voting about that is the issue, isn't it? If you never ate at a restaurant again because your water had 4 ice cubes instead of 3, I would be happy to see you go. More space for me.

And I'm saying, enjoy it. I'll be elsewhere, getting better service and food for the same price. That's the kind of consumer I am.

To all the idiots saying the turrets are not giving valor they WERE and it has since been ninja hot fixed. Most of you teens are f***tards to think it wouldn't be hotfixed. Now the real question about damage control is if they will rollback to yesterday to fix this mess and disable Ilum until it's fixed too.

Nobody cares, op. Voting with your dollar is one of the best ways you can give constructive feedback to the people who produce the goods you consume. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it.

you know the saying .. Money Talks... BS Walks

Right..............

Yes, I am. I don't care how people achieve something that doesn't, in any way, affect me. It's called being a rational adult.

The problem is obvious, acknowledged, and will be fixed. Count on it.

Save your whines and canceling until you see the outcome, like a rational adult.

The obvious problem is, that the problem was already obvious before they even implemented the new patch. The PvP design was flawed from the start (although still enjoyable to a certain extend) and I am not talking about not being fully balanced/polished - I am talking about DESIGN flaws.

You have to keep in mind that there is a paid developer team behind PvP with month of time - and all they came up with was this terrible patch. Seriously, everybody with half a brain and the numbers regarding faction balance (which i assume are available to aforementioned developer team) could have told you that Ilum 1.1 is a horrible idea.

And this team will be in charge of the future development and "fix it"? Yeah right. But I don't have to pay them. As a rational adult, I can decide to not support this instead of having blind faith. And as a rational adult i also know, that BW/EA will most likely react to actual numbers (= cash) and this is the most efficient way to show my dissatisfaction (don't know if they recognize the unsub-forms) - instead of creating tons of whine threads no one from EA/BW will ever be concerned about.

Hello!

We know it can be frustrating to see negativity, but we ask that our members refrain from focusing the discussion on the behavior of other members. No matter how good the original intention, these types of threads seem to bring out the people who want to spread more negativity and incite bad behavior in others.

We will be closing this thread now. We encourage you to make posts that encourage game play-discussion and thank you for your cooperation!