Best Huttball class?

Vicid

So I've played a few Republic toons but it seems increasingly clear that I should just give up and join Inquisitors of The Old Empire: Huttball Edition.

So my question is this: What class is best for HUTBALL?

This question should take into account:

Ability to move around the play field (like between levels) instantly

Ability to move others

Ability to avoid being moved by others

Ability to move fast (run speed)

aaaaand to a much much lesser extent ability to stay alive

and almost worthless to consider: ability to deal damage.

So who's the best?

if talking running the ball

Guardian/jugg: force leap onto upper tier areas, intercede to allies accross the fire, and higher hp, health and defenses.

they are the best ball runners bar none, though a powertech/vangaurd comes close they do fall short if only slightly.

Run Assist

Sage/Sorc: best assist runner, because of there tons of CC knock backs, and ability to PULL the runner places along with healing and shields they make the absolute best assist runner. I help score more points on my sorc then i care to count additionally if jugg starts to hit troubles he can pass me the ball for the blitz score(force run down the ramp).

Runner Killer

Powertech/Vangaurd or Assassin/Shadow: do to force pull and harpoon plenty of damage and snares i feel that these two classes rank as best killers PLUS can yank player into the acid or fire and stun them! Along with a charge and good survivability i think vangaurd/powertech gets edge here if only slightly.

my own opinions on huttball classes excell, additionally i'd say an operative can also be a great ball killer since can stealth gank almost insta kill them but so squishie alot of the time they get the ball and die immediatly after before they can throw it. Still will kill runner faster of any of the other classes though.