Your thoughts on the patch so far?

Rootsie

I'm stuck at work and haven't been able to see it in action yet. The general consensus I'm getting from these forums, though, is pretty bleak.

Any highlights/opinions on this patch so far? Is it living up to your expectations (and BioWare's hype?).

I'm stuck at work and haven't been able to see it in action yet. The general consensus I'm getting from these forums, though, is pretty bleak.

Any highlights/opinions on this patch so far? Is it living up to your expectations (and BioWare's hype?).

It's bad enough that it has made me, a Bioware fanboy, unsub.

i unsubbed before finding out how bad the patch was, the forums appear to be more entertaining and immersive than the game itself

Unsubbed because of the first patch? Is it that bad? Or have you just lost all hope that future patches will be any better?

he's just trolling. :rolleyes:

Aside from a problem on Ilum (that will probably be solved overnight) the patch is great on my end.

Edited by Abriael

Don't know about everything but pvp is a blast now that 50s aren't dominating :D

Ditto.

No more of my level 40 going toe to toe with a 50 and their health bar doesn't even move...especially when you have 3 non 50s tackling them and they are just wiping you out 1 at a time like they are wiping dust off their sleeve.

Much more fun now.

Edited by Fraxture

I am at work and not looking forward to attempting to update when I read the forums and how bad the patch is.

Seems like a major major fail.

I think they gave pink slips to the wrong people.

Forums are only for laughing at whiners. You should never do anything base on what people here say.

Forums are only for laughing at whiners. You should never do anything base on what people here say.

QFT.

Don't be a sheep, just enjoy the forums for the chaos that ensues.

It's like being trapped in a building with 12 people that think the world is coming to an end, eventually you will start to believe them.

But then when you step outside and see that the billions are going about their daily lives as if nothing is wrong, then you see the reality.

what about companions. I've had a companion that hasn't talked to me since level 46. She wanted to get married and all that, nothing after that. Finished the class quest, made 50 etc. Not a peep. Figured it was a bug. So was hoping it would get fixed in this patch.

Ditto.

No more of my level 40 going toe to toe with a 50 and their health bar doesn't even move...especially when you have 3 non 50s tackling them and they are just wiping you out 1 at a time like they are wiping dust off their sleeve.

Much more fun now.

Agreed, this a lone makes me love this patch