Ilum - BioWare you really ****ed this one up

Benbjammin

I dont even have to post a screenshot. Everyone whos reading this knows what Im talking about. 10-1 ratio in Ilum is just "fun" especially when their crawling in our base farming respawns. I love BioWare to death but they really fu**ed up. So... how many more Republic are we gonna lose to the Empire before its so one sided that BioWare either has to get rid of one side or crawl back into the singleplayer gaming hole they crawled out of. This is a joke.

What does your channel ability have to do with this topic? It does damage just like the lightning. I could make a valid complaint about the 8 second stun with the 10 second cool down timer that the Shadow companion has. Wah. Deal with it and learn to play around it. As for the population imbalance...well that sucks.

What does your channel ability have to do with this topic? It does damage just like the lightning. I could make a valid complaint about the 8 second stun with the 10 second cool down timer that the Shadow companion has. Wah. Deal with it and learn to play around it. As for the population imbalance...well that sucks.

His point was that people roll the imp mirror class with lightning, causing the faction imbalance. Who wants to throw rocks when you can shoot awesome purple lightning?

Edited by Niktok

OP,

I totally agree. And the timing! THE TIMING! Couldn't POSSIBLY be worse. Billing cycle is practically here, for me it's tomorrow. How many Republic players will just turn around and CANCEL rather than reroll? This 1-10 imbalance today could be virtually 0-10 tomorrow. And then what? Rename the game to The Old Empire and remove all warzones but Huttball and turn Illum into a cafe?

Seriously, this one is a real doozie, Bioware. Where were your testers looking, and what...how do I put this kindly...what cretin came up with the idea?

we have been spawn camped for 1h and we can't leave Ilum.

for some reason the removed the option of medical probe so you could walk to safety in Ilum, so we are forced to spawn on that big wall of red text.

we have no imunity so we cant even get 2meters away from spawn. no stealth protection becouse BH can cancel out our stealth.

Hope for a FIX on the Open world pvp ASAP. loved the game and was looking forward to play more of it, but as of now I cant even leave ilum and try the PvE.

*** Edit ***

yea this is the first time there really is any pvp really going on :p

just love I could take part of it and not be spawncamp by a bunch of imps - me wants to fight :p

Edited by Bankars

Experienced the new Ilum today, as Republic on Port No where. Best PvP experience in game so far. Yes, we were out numbered about 3 to 1. We had a full ops group going and had a blast.

For those of you that are complaining and threatening to leave; you won't be missed.

So..it's not as bad as this is it? http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/15/ouchb.png/

That's on my server !

I was the Imperial Ops leader lol...

actually the 'Pubs we're really looking for it.you created an ops group and attacked the middle, so we Striked back doing the same, and there was that guy named ''Scott'' who was like when we retook control of the centre ''hey ! let's just trade kills''...

everybody on 1 was Laughting their @sses off. we merged groups and attacked southren where your ops group was, then we heard Porkchop (which is surely the best PvP player of the server) was in the 'Pubs base so we swarmed.

Edited by Haristo

I cancelled my sub, we have been spawn camped for 1h and we can't leave Ilum.

for some reason the removed the option of medical probe so you could walk to safety in Ilum, so we are forced to spawn on that big wall of red text.

we have no imunity so we cant even get 2meters away from spawn. no stealth protection becouse BH can cancel out our stealth.

Hope for a FIX on the Open world pvp ASAP. loved the game and was looking forward to play more of it, but as of now I cant even leave ilum and try the PvE.

You canceled your sub due to a change in a patch? Really? You should give it some time to develop, or at least, convey your issues on the forums like an adult.

Experienced the new Ilum today, as Republic on Port No where. Best PvP experience in game so far. Yes, we were out numbered about 3 to 1. We had a full ops group going and had a blast.

For those of you that are complaining and threatening to leave; you won't be missed.

I am on Port Nowhere as well, and the republic had a jump start on us as far as pvp wise (I am empire), but we still go at it and have fun.

Point is: It is not Biowares fault for server imbalances, and if you are having problems in Ilum. Get a group together and fight them it is a MMO!

I am on Port Nowhere as well, and the republic had a jump start on us as far as pvp wise (I am empire), but we still go at it and have fun.

Point is: It is not Biowares fault for server imbalances, and if you are having problems in Ilum. Get a group together and fight them it is a MMO!

Except it is. They should've had rep/imp numbers when you join the server and force people not to overcrowd the servers with one faction. Either that or you don't make a game with so faction dependant stuff ***.