Companion Helm

Isnardi

Hey just wanted to say I think we sould have an option to turn of their helm appearance, just like we have the option to turn ours off. I think this will help with the cust kits we got for them and we can see facial expressions when in conversations with them.

Hey just wanted to say I think we sould have an option to turn of their helm appearance, just like we have the option to turn ours off. I think this will help with the cust kits we got for them and we can see facial expressions when in conversations with them.
So I guess typing that "e" and that "t" were just too much for ya huh?

And well done for posting yet another new and original thread on this topic. :mad:

Hes not being lazy or stupid at all.... Im assuming you haven't played WoW as the head slot item was commonly referred to as a helm, And if you have played WoW then you should know this. Come on people stop being jerks for no apparent reason.

hide it AND make some helm(et) items actually decent looking enough for people to want to show them, same for gloves, bracers and maybe belts

BW if people are asking for things to be hidden it tells you something about the way things look, for a visual story based game that's pretty hopeless.

The ones that go on the end of helmET....

noun

1. Also, heaume. Also called great helm. a medieval helmet, typically formed as a single cylindrical piece with a flat or raised top, completely enclosing the head.

2. Archaic . a helmet.

doesn't look like it's missing any letters to me.

since star wars is set a long time ago, the archaic definition of the word should be fine.

Edited by ferroz

1. This is Star Wars, not that travesty called wow.

Fair enough no its not wow, yet this still does not explain your need to correct something so trivial.....

2. You people need to grow a sense of humour...

Sorry but really?? you didn't think this was how people were going to react?? you weren't trying to get a bite out of someone??

My suggestion grow up :)

hide it AND make some helm(et) items actually decent looking enough for people to want to show them, same for gloves, bracers and maybe belts

BW if people are asking for things to be hidden it tells you something about the way things look, for a visual story based game that's pretty hopeless.

This, some nice looking headgear (preferably gear that doesn't clip) would be a very nice alternative to hiding the current set of hallucinagenic trip induced creations.

1. This is Star Wars, not that travesty called wow.

Ahh, but it is an archaic word meaning helmet, and TOR is set a long long... long time ago. :p

Edited by Cormey