Someone needs to put on they're design glasses!

Drack

The sorcerer high level outfits simply must be a joke. There is no male character that looks like hes playing for the right team. You seriously looks like a butterfly!

The design definitely needs a peak. We dont at all look like the emperor, cool, dangerous or in any way hostile. We look like kids dressed up as butterflies. Please look that design over, it is crazy bad.

Edited by Paralassa
content

The sorcerer high level outfits simply must be a joke. There is no male character that looks like hes playing for the right team. You seriously looks like a butterfly!

The design definitely needs a peak. We dont at all look like the emperor, cool, dangerous or in any way hostile. We look like kids dressed up as butterflies. Please look that design over, it is crazy bad.

It doesn't look right on male toons for sure. Maybe females, but it needs some work I think.

Edited by Paralassa
content quote

It doesn't look right on male toons for sure. Maybe females, but it needs some work I think.

As a female, I'm really, really not liking them, either.

I'm perpetually on a quest for orange gear (regardless of level) that doesn't make me look absolutely ridiculous.

Ugh, just give me plain, simple black robes if you gotta, though I'd prefer some pants instead of the silly skirts. Anyway, a damn sackcloth robe would be better than the monstrosities constantly pawned off on me.

Thankfully, I can hide my helmet. Can I please hide my shoulders, too? They just keep getting worse and worse!

Edited by Shaz

Jedi Knight's look like complete clowns from level, oh, 10 through mid-30's.

Which.. is a pretty amazing feat when they basically just have to be wearing some variation of a hooded robe.

I can't believe someone on the development team gave the ok on some of their outfits.

Edited by Apax