Level 39, out of quests to do that are my level.

evexir

I'm 3 bars away from level 40, but I just finished Hoth and there is no bonus series here until higher levels. The problem is, the only non-heroic quests I have are level 41 (class quest).

I have some heroics I can try and do which will get me to 40.. but what am I supposed to do then? I have a WHOLE level to get through before I'm 41 and am on par with my class quest, and even then you should be a bit ahead of it.

I skipped a few bonus series on planets that I had done before on a different character (balmorra, nar shaddaa, tatooine) and disliked the planets. But they were [bonus] quests. I didn't think NOT doing them would massively screw me over later on.

So yeah. I'm out of stuff to do. Dear bioware, please make it more clear that Bonus Series on planet's are MANDATORY.. because always being low level for planets and quests is miserable.

Any ideas of what I should do though??

I'm 3 bars away from level 40, but I just finished Hoth and there is no bonus series here until higher levels. The problem is, the only non-heroic quests I have are level 41 (class quest).

I have some heroics I can try and do which will get me to 40.. but what am I supposed to do then? I have a WHOLE level to get through before I'm 41 and am on par with my class quest, and even then you should be a bit ahead of it.

I skipped a few bonus series on planets that I had done before on a different character (balmorra, nar shaddaa, tatooine) and disliked the planets. But they were [bonus] quests. I didn't think NOT doing them would massively screw me over later on.

So yeah. I'm out of stuff to do. Dear bioware, please make it more clear that Bonus Series on planet's are MANDATORY.. because always being low level for planets and quests is miserable.

Any ideas of what I should do though??

i got the exact same problem, just doing some pvp now and thats it.

Really goes crappy slow atm, and its getting borring by doing Crappball (Hutball) all over again and again.

impossible to run out of content.

if you are 40 and completed Hoth go to either Quesh or Belsavis

He should have already completed Quesh before heading to Hoth.

Try killing extra mobs as you do your quests... not only does it open up bonus quests, it grants XP as well. Odds are you missed a quest on Hoth for sure if you never bothered to wander around a little. Your quests as given would never have sent you there, so unless you roamed around a bit, you missed it for sure.

Bonus series are for extra XP/credits... you don't need to do them if you are killing more mobs then necessary to accomplish a quest. In most cases, peeps stealth around mobs or follow people who have pre-cleared the area to do the quest. You are losing out on XP by doing so. They're not there for an annoyance... they're there for the XP.

I leveled to 50 solely by doing standart quests not a single flashpoint, no bonus series and mostly no heroic quests, no PvP.

Only thing I did extra was Space Combat every mission 3x while it was yellow-orange-red(1st time when it appeared, then immediately after as the usual 2 mission pack and then next day before starting quests)

And I also did my companion quests as I leveled = no 5XP rewards but 10k XP rewards for most dialogues. You need to improve your companion affection during leveling and you get maybe 2 levels just by doing that.(If you have Ashara buy 75x lvl 1 green gift at fleet)

Leveled doing yellow quests all the time but cannot say it was struggle. Did 49->50 on Belsavis bonus so maybe I wasn't accurate - Correlia left me on 49 sorry.

PS: Helps a lot to group as you get 100% more XP from bonuses in a 4man party.

Edited by Yograin

Wow, I've not heard of people actually running out of quest. On my solo character I've not run any flashpoints, and only done a couple heroics when I saw a request for more help in general chat and I've constantly been finishing planets at least 3 levels above the recommended range for that planet.

I don't know man, you had to have missed something somewhere on Hoth or Quesh.

Just because the quest says that it's level 41, doesn't mean you HAVE to be that level to do it. I finished up my class quest at 47 and finished leveling 47-50 on Ilum.

As a Corruption-spec Sorceror, I purposely did the quests 3-4 levels low for a challenge... Anyone should be able to do them 1-2 levels low.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.