This is swtor PvP

direblaze

Stunned, break stun, stunned, stunned, stunned, stunned dead, respawn, stunned, stunned, Run away, stunned, knockdown dead, stunned, stunned, stunned, aoe stunned, dead.

stun

stun

stun

stun

stun

stun

stun

immune run away.

stun

stun

knockdown

dead.

stun

break free run away

stun

stun

stun

dead

stun stun stun stun stun stun stun stun stun stun(drinks tea and lets them get on with it)

"screams to god and begs him to kill the dev who thought up resolve"

Protip:

Before I queue for a pvp match I get everything I need to make a sandwich. During the match when I am stunned I put the sandwich together.

By the end of the match I have made the sandwich, ate it, gotten a drink, vacuumed the kitchen and my lap for crumbs, worked out, and made world peace.

I almost think the best solution is to just make it so any resolve over 90% prevents effects. I think a lot of the time people that think they are getting stunned w/ a full resolve bar actually have 99% or similar. This can be extremely frustrating and due to the minimal UI options is difficult to verify.

Of course, I'd also support a system where resolve builds up and negates that percentage of incoming CC. (50% resolve reduces effect time by half, and so forth.)

Also, all 100% snares (which is how root effects seem to be handled) should be subject to resolve.

Stunned, break stun, stunned, stunned, stunned, stunned dead, respawn, stunned, stunned, Run away, stunned, knockdown dead, stunned, stunned, stunned, aoe stunned, dead.

stun

stun

stun

stun

stun

stun

stun

immune run away.

stun

stun

knockdown

dead.

stun

break free run away

stun

stun

stun

dead

stun stun stun stun stun stun stun stun stun stun(drinks tea and lets them get on with it)

"screams to god and begs him to kill the dev who thought up resolve"

The worst part about this is the fact he is right.

I find it more like

Stun

Stun

Pop trinket

Stun them back

Wreck everything while your resolve makes you immune to cc

Help your team achieve the objective, because PvP isn't all about you

Get healed, protect the healer

Wreck some more.

Quoted for truth, how bad are u peoples gear that u dont have time to see resolve is working fine, get some teammates maybe a healer and u will see these are not the problems, its ability lag and dem damn hax

Quoted for truth, how bad are u peoples gear that u dont have time to see resolve is working fine, get some teammates maybe a healer and u will see these are not the problems, its ability lag and dem damn hax

So if I don't have a pocket healer, or a ventrilo pre-made.......I should.....oh that's right.....die!

Welcome to swtor pvp

where everyone has to much cc

empire is favored ops are imbalance and huttball is a crap

enjoy [:

oo forgot to mention resolve goes down way to *********** fast

-guy below reminded me-

Edited by mondose