where are the 2 million that got the game

KnightRacer

your opinion =/= fact.

see what I did thar?

I see what you did, but it makes no sense.

I said:

• The population of one server is not a representation of the total game population.
  • Not all players are online at the same time.
    and
  • Players in the US do not make up the total population of the game.

What exactly is 'opinion' with any of that? They are all FACT. It's like you didn't read a word I said before you posted your silly response.

Edited by Kazmtyh

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow where is everyone, my server has about 300 to 400 on republic side i go from planet to planet and there is about 23 to 40 people on them, space station has about 70. Seem this game did get the players they said they would my guild and others had hundreds join come game time about a quarter showed up. Look how many servers they have, they may need to start putting some together.

There are 215 servers. If each server has e.g. 300-600 people on it that's 65-130k people playing SWTOR in total at any one time, which is a fair proportion of the 2 million who actually bought when you consider there are three major timezones.

Last night I logged on and looked at the server list. Not one server was listed as "Light". None were lower than "Standard". There were a lot of "Heavy" and "Very Heavy" and 1 that was actually "Full".

That was a week night son. And that was a LOT of servers. At ease soldier.

wow where is everyone, my server has about 300 to 400 on republic side i go from planet to planet and there is about 23 to 40 people on them, space station has about 70. Seem this game did get the players they said they would my guild and others had hundreds join come game time about a quarter showed up. Look how many servers they have, they may need to start putting some together.

Work hours over a large part of the U.S., you're obviously on a light server (mine easily has over 100 per planet Republic side even during off-hours), and you're on the less populated Republic side.

There are a lot of people out there.

Even if every server was as light as yours, and the Empire didn't severely outnumber Republic, you'd be talking about 200,000 (roughly) being logged in at once, even with those lowball numbers. And that's during off-peak hours.

Edited by imtrick

Last night I logged on and looked at the server list. Not one server was listed as "Light". None were lower than "Standard". There were a lot of "Heavy" and "Very Heavy" and 1 that was actually "Full".

That was a week night son. And that was a LOT of servers. At ease soldier.

You realise what you said is a massive decline anyway. Even though I doubt even those stats.

Work hours over a large part of the U.S., you're obviously on a light server (mine easily has over 100 per planet Republic side even during off-hours), and you're on the less populated Republic side.

There are a lot of people out there.

Even if every server was as light as yours, and the Empire didn't severely outnumber Republic, you'd be talking about 200,000 (roughly) being logged in at once, even with those lowball numbers.

I don't know about him, but I'm on a "standard" server and the most i've ever seen was about 110 on starter zones. Everything past Taris is 15-50 depending on time.

I don't know about him, but I'm on a "standard" server and the most i've ever seen was about 110 on starter zones. Everything past Taris is 15-50 depending on time.

If you've got 110 in one starter zone, you've got far more than 400 people logged into your server. That's 220 people right there without counting anyone over about level 10.

I'm sure there are a lot more people above level 10 than under it.

Edited by imtrick

Um they cancelled after they saw the apathy of the talentless hacks called devs. They left because CS doesn't give a *** about us. They left because they would rather pump out content than fix the bugs. They left because the devs would rather nerf skills instead of buffing them as they are useless now anyway. They left because they lied to us. Need I say more???

OH wait, and the best is yet to come.

They gave a slap on the wrists of the ppl doing the money exploits and allowed them to keep the money - how insulting is that???

Edited by Noviru
avoiding language filter

Um they cancelled after they saw the apathy of the talentless hacks called devs. They left because CS doesn't give a **** about us. They left because they would rather pump out content than fix the bugs. Need I say more???

Not really you aren't basing anything in reality as it is.

Edited by Noviru
edited filtered content

Um they cancelled after they saw the apathy of the talentless hacks called devs. They left because CS doesn't give a sh*t about us. They left because they would rather pump out content than fix the bugs. They left because the devs would rather nerf skills instead of buffing them as they are useless now anyway. They left because they lied to us. Need I say more???

Yeah, you do. I'm stuck at work, so I need my laughs.