Champion bags has made me quit.

Flaxiz

I dont follow (and he mentioned time delay so know hes just one of those trying to spam attacks from WOW). Is he complaining that killing Champion level mobs drop better loot then he gets in PVP?

If im reading that right then ill say whats been said a million (not exageration) times before

This is not a PVP Centric game!

This is a PVE game with a PVP Side game added on.

Why is this such a issue for some people?

And before anyone complains about how would I like my Playstyle to be neglected..

Id LOVE for my playstyle (RP) to get even 1/100th the attention PVP play HAS GOTTEN ALREADY! So that little QQ reply doesnt work on me.

This is a PVE game with a story arc.

This is not a PVP Defined game

This is not a RP Defined game

This is not a crafter defined game

It is what it is and none of those addition play styles are going to get to equal footing with the PVE Defined game play!

Play the game that was created!

Or dont

oooo rpfag.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See, your main problem is you believe in this superstitious thing called luck.

The bags all have the same probability presumably of dropping a piece. But now, battlemaster gear is even easier to get. So grind the valor, hope for some champion stuff along the way, but strive towards battlemaster as your goal.

Stop whining.

See, your main problem is you believe in this superstitious thing called luck.

The bags all have the same probability presumably of dropping a piece. But now, battlemaster gear is even easier to get. So grind the valor, hope for some champion stuff along the way, but strive towards battlemaster as your goal.

Stop whining.

One problem with that. Its impossible to get valor on low/standard servers cause ther is zero warzones on them. Id like to at least get the champ stuff before I quite the game.

If the bags contained a chance to get one centurion item + champion commendations instead, then at least you would be able to get your set and it would not be luck based.

It's too bad that your "PvE game" is made up of roughly 51% PvP gamers. So if we leave due to glitchy animations, bad PvP mechanics, horrific PvP gear System, unreliable resolve system among other things...then who is going to fund your PvE game? The other 49% of the player base who happens to be PvE and RP players....doubt it.

Stop complaining about PvP'ers opinions.

Can someone get this guy some toilet paper to wipe S*** coming out of his mouth

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=204881

There's a suggested fix for the awful, awful PvP system in here.

I want to make another post about making a PvP about gear progression while leveling through PvP.

So! That'll be interesting when I pare it down to something humans can understand; I have a tendency to make gigantic textwalls happen.

Fixed.

People on these boards really do like to shove their foot in the door whenever they can. Tis better to be humble in your suggestions, rather than selling your idea as the only idea.

Also I would caution against thinking that people don't understand or like your idea because you didn't explain it properly. Be open to the idea that perhaps your idea is as bad as the current idea, and instead of forcing your idea through... present it as a foundation for the rest of the community to have input into ;)

Just a few points, really.

Regarding the first statement, recent stats say that players spend more hours in WZs than FPs or raids.

I honestly believe that's because you can queue for a warzone, but you can't queue for PvE (which is, IMO, another bad decision on Bioware's part - so much content simply not seen by those who want to because they don't have a tank (or heals) in their guild, on at that time, in the correct level range, and can't find one by spamming /general).

valor 53... 3 pieces of champgear, FORTUNATELY 1 of them is a double bladed champion lightsabre, after getting 3 pairs of boots in a row and 2 implants im about to go postal mang! I have seen full champ geared people in their mid 20 valor ranks... I will probably have bm gear before I get anymore champ.

I've opened > 20 bags and gotten 1 item in total. an implant.

I feel your pain,

after my 1st bag=earpiece, then I had 23 straight bags = 0, i repeat ZERO items!

my guildies are now joking everytime they get a bag and open and say...

come on . . . no Crawfish bags, no crawfish bags . . . .

it's like no whammies, no whammies.....

I gave up basically.

Wait, I'm confused ...

So RNG system rewards those that are lucky. Some are lucky, some are not.

Rank systems (like vanilla WoW) rewards people with the most free time. Some have lots, some have none...

Seems like you'll never find the perfect system. Which is why YOU SHOULD PVP FOR THE FUN OF PVP'ING!

Sooooooooooooooooooooo many whiners in this forum. Listen, at least you get cent tokens... you can still get some gear. Sigh...

People aren't whining, they are upset with a system that doesnt work. Thats the point of having forums, to voice your opinion about an issue.

Thats why you see numerous threads about the issue. You think everyone is whining? This is a new game with flaws, and thats understandable. So people voice their opinions on the forums.

People aren't whining, they are upset with a system that doesnt work. Thats the point of having forums, to voice your opinion about an issue.

Thats why you see numerous threads about the issue. You think everyone is whining? This is a new game with flaws, and thats understandable. So people voice their opinions on the forums.

You will find that most people come here and whine. And then a week later they get lucky and get a few pieces and stop complaining.

Bad system is bad. It really is friggin' terrible.

I'm also suprised Bioware has yet to adress the complaints. I'm hearing about more and more players who are quitting because of this and honestly, while I'm not at that point yet, I can see myself joining them in a not so distant future.

Edited by Luxidenstore

It would be much better if people just accept the fact that 1. there will NEVER be a perfect system and 2. NO company will ever make everyone happy.

And 95% of the people that come post in this board are whiners.

If they implement a ladder system, the next QQ thread will be how people with no enough free time will never be able to progress.

I'm not that big of a fan of the RNG system either and am looking forward to some sort of ranked WZ or personal rank, but in the mean time it is what it is. The displeasure has already been expressed. To death. Either play the game because you enjoy it or leave if the only thing you care about is getting easy hand outs. WoW is >>>>>> over here.

Edited by Grafikk