98% of the player base is sorc/sage

redbul

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Good thing they do nothing but spam their channel, it would be really bad if they ever used the sprint and shield that are so OP.

Also... Sith warriors steal people's boots, dip them into the acid pit to tenderize them and eat them with a side of baby.

You try running the huttball into the goal like while some spiky headed freak is sitting on the catwalk eating your boots.

Edited by Incomprehensible

my point is, the "light armor" character intended to be squishiest in the game is the beefiest non tank because the shield is ridiculous. and sprint has way too short of a CD for how good it is

Considering the squishiest class doesn't have the highest burst I'd say it's fair we're given skills to stay alive.

We don't have 'glass cannon' dps so why should we be made of glass?

my point is, the "light armor" character intended to be squishiest in the game is the beefiest non tank because the shield is ridiculous. and sprint has way too short of a CD for how good it is

Pretty sure everyone has defensive cooldowns for a reason. Most of them are different. Sorcs force speed is only godly because nearly all the matches anyone on empire plays is huttball.

Pretty sure you mean Sorc/Merc. There actually aren't that many sages.

As a percentage when we actually get a match vs Republic... Sages are usually pretty loaded. We had a voidstar on Sunday that had 5 sages, and 4 commandos? (Bh Equiv) and one scoundrel. Needless to say our fairly balanced mix was completely annihilated. They had more kills than I had previously seen in any match with their top killer at like 92. Our top killer had 6.

The only reason we got any kills at all is due to the fact I had everyone group up right out side our attacker spawn and we all piled on basically one guy at a time. Never even made it to the door but we killed a few.

Edited by Gorstog

Pretty sure everyone has defensive cooldowns for a reason. Most of them are different. Sorcs force speed is only godly because nearly all the matches anyone on empire plays is huttball.

except for some awesome reason, everyone in the game has 30 sec to 1 min CDs on all their survivability CDs, except for jugg/guardians whos are all 3 min. its fantastic.

As a percentage when we actually get a match vs Republic... Sages are usually pretty loaded. We had a voidstar on Sunday that had 5 sages, and 4 commandos? (Bh Equiv) and one scoundrel.

How did you have 10 republic in Voidstar?

On my server doing WZ's i often encounter four to six Imps being inquis and mix some sorc's in for good measure.

I have been chain stunned so often i dont even bother with it and just suck it up,i really find it funny how there is so many posts about OP's/Scoundrels when the said classes above can heal themselves at incredible rates or have a bubble that absorbs huge amounts of damage all the while casting ticks and stuns all zone long.

Edited by Sathid

Its pretty common that sorcs make up 50-75% of the Imp team on my server. Why wouldn't they, they are riduclously OP and apparently not going to get nerfed? Why wouldn't you want to kill every other class in 4 seconds without taking damage?

the knockback needs about tripple the CD, aoe knockback on 20 sec? that ROOTs for 3 sec if specced? are u kidding me?

jugg knockback, single target, 1 min CD.

WHY are all jugg cds tripple that of similar/better abilities??

i actually think this game could be really balanced with several CD timer changes and some dmg tweaks. i just dont get the thought process on some of the ability cds tho. did they think it would be fun to get aoe knocbacked every 3 seconds by the 7 sorcs on the other team???

every game has like at least 10 of them, sprint and shield are OP especially in huttball, and they do nothing but spam their channel. what a joke.

1- I sure hope you don't mean per side.

2- Op opener stun easily eats the shield and still does another 2k damage afterwards- during the knockdown it's almost impossible to NOT kill a sorc if you're in full pvp gear- even with their shield up. Shield is good for no expertise vs no expertise fights- but once you get expertise you can sneeze on it and it's gone.

3- Sprint is one of two decent abilities for caps they get- the other being extricition. BH/Troopers can get a charge or a 8 second, slower sprint BUT one that makes you immune to knockbacks/slows- ie, unstoppable caps in Huttball. JK/SW get the best for huttball- triple charge from the mid to the goal line, plus, their push actually hits and sends someone flying, sorc/sage may have an aoe knockback, but it's close range, barely does a pushback, and since it takes a second to go off it rarely hits moving targets as you intend. Stealthed classes can also just sit at the goal line and wait for a pass or for their JK to charge to them. Stealthed classes can also cap nodes while stealthed.

All in all, looks like the abilities of other classes are just as, if not more, powerful in pvp situations for capturing nodes.

4- What else will a sorc/sage spam exactly? Shock- has a CD. Death Field? CD. DoTs? CD/no point in spamming. The channelled ability is the only thing that we CAN spam- other than lightning strike- but consider that force lightning/infinite pebbles also proc being able to use lightning strike as an instant sometimes.

We are using other abilities, they just are dots and/or instants so you generally won't notice.... asking for a class to not spam it's only no CD ability that's worth anything though... ok there buddy, bet you're spamming tracer missile like a pro then have no clue what to do when someone interrupts you.... oh wait, you know what to do.

Wait four seconds then start spamming tracer missile.

The bubble absorbs for around 3.2k if you cant do that kind of damage in more then 30 seconds you are garbage anyways, when I played my Sorc I kept getting the hurp derp whispers going, unkillebebalali and lal y o r clas r so es to play. Because I kept killing people in 1v1s for the medal.

Yes, having random ******* either ignore me then QQ about dmg or said people jump me and I kite use consumables and kill them, I am so OP.

My fellow sorcs there is no way to win against trolls and stupidity, the people who shout OP are the ones who are either raging or well... not as awesome as most Sorcerors I have met hahaha.

"2- Op opener stun easily eats the shield and still does another 2k damage afterwards- during the knockdown it's almost impossible to NOT kill a sorc if you're in full pvp gear- even with their shield up. Shield is good for no expertise vs no expertise fights- but once you get expertise you can sneeze on it and it's gone."

Really? im in full champ gear and what you said is not what i see daily i barely do any damage whatsoever,sorcs are OP and you know it.

Edited by Sathid

"2- Op opener stun easily eats the shield and still does another 2k damage afterwards- during the knockdown it's almost impossible to NOT kill a sorc if you're in full pvp gear- even with their shield up. Shield is good for no expertise vs no expertise fights- but once you get expertise you can sneeze on it and it's gone."

Really? im in full champ gear and what you said is not what i see daily i barely do any damage whatsoever,sorcs are OP and you know it.

Give us more burst in our Lightning tree and *then* we'll be OP.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.