Are you finding the game less entertaining after a few weeks of play?

Kreystus

Ive been on the game for atleast two weeks. I was all excited about the game until these past couple of days it just seems to get boring. Maybe because im level 25 and I havent did some other higher content yet , because I could see where that could play a part.

I do wish they would actually make the pvp balanced so i dont have to fight against level 50s in war zones.

This mmo offered alot when i first started playing but now it just seems kinda dry?

anyone have this problem too?

( Oh and Im not putting down the game and saying its bad or anything fyi)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A little. I just got to Nar Shaddaa and I'm a bit disappointed because it's simply a very thinly reskinned Coruscant. I've already BEEN to Coruscant so....

I'm still enjoying the game but Nar Shaddaa has sort of drained the life out of me. I know most people say Taris does that but Taris was just more depressing (which is how it should be, based on the situation). Nar Shaddaa is just... boring.

I sill am liking the story however the non existance of world PVP is having me log off to play SC2 sometimes. It is growing more and more annoying actually, I logged on last night to go attempt to take over a city only to find 100% invincible gaurds spawn.. awesome idea on a pvp server just awesome.... (Hint it's not a good idea) Edited by spazzdla

Lvl 33 atm and the game just gets better and better for me:)

Thinking about that I have yet to see a majority of the planets and knowing that there is so much out there is thrilling :t_smile:

However I do not feel the urge to play the game all the time i can spare anymore... thats a good thing tho.

Ive been on the game for atleast two weeks. I was all excited about the game until these past couple of days it just seems to get boring. Maybe because im level 25 and I havent did some other higher content yet , because I could see where that could play a part.

I do wish they would actually make the pvp balanced so i dont have to fight against level 50s in war zones.

This mmo offered alot when i first started playing but now it just seems kinda dry?

anyone have this problem too?

( Oh and Im not putting down the game and saying its bad or anything fyi)

Yeah, played 20 days or so, not my thing even as I tried to force myself to subscribe for 30 days.

Moved on to other pastures.

Yes I am, but I think it's more of a side effect to leveling making me feel weaker in this game. At level 10 the game made me feel like a superhero. At level 36 the game makes me feel like a geriatric in a wheelchair. I worry that at level 50 I'll feel like a fruit fly.

Yes I am, but I think it's more of a side effect to leveling making me feel weaker in this game. At level 10 the game made me feel like a superhero. At level 36 the game makes me feel like a geriatric in a wheelchair. I worry that at level 50 I'll feel like a fruit fly.

Don't worry, you'll feel even weaker when mobs can kick your butt when you forget to have your companion out.

Meh,..

I like Taris,...the ruins look great,..I liked the Datacron hunting,...though, I admit, I am a bit tired of Rakghouls, though.

PvP,..I have a blast in,..it is definitely Not non-existant in my experience.

Que up,..few minutes later boom,..PvPing,..

I barely notice the level differences, I just have fun,..sometimes we win,.sometimes I am a killing machine hitting top of the dps charts,..sometimes,.I am Bantha fodder,...

I am barely past level 30 on my main.

Take anything you enjoy a lot, do it every day (or almost every day) for a few weeks, and then at the end see if you enjoy it as much as you did at the start.

The honest answer is going to overwhelmingly be "no", no matter how much you enjoy it.

Having said that, I'm having a blast. All the stories seem very good, and even the mirrored classes feel somewhat different because of some of the differences in mechanics (esp if you choose a different tree), class quests, and faction quests.

At some point when I'm done the stories and grinded out some endgame gear I'm sure I will start to really get tired of the game. But...so what? I can stop playing til there is more content. It's not the end of the world.

i am enjoying the game it had it's down moments but there is just so much to do.

i found tattoine un enjoyable, i pvp'd levels to the next planet bracket. I really enjoy some of the maps and some of them i am not fond of. I didn't like alderaan or tattoine, i loved nar shadaa and voss. hoth was okay but there wasnt alot of to do's there for the size.

take a break and do some space combat, crafting, pvp'ing, exploring datacrons.

rushing to 50 isn't going to do anything for you, the enjoyment is the "entertainment" treating it like a job where your paycheck is gear, is going to throw you in the same mindset over and over.

I absolutely love the story in the game. Love how the quests has full voice acting and its really great. But besides that this game is very poorly designed. Everything from PVP to flashpoints is kinda disappointing.

When sub runs out I will probably wait for the next big hype. Or I might come back in 6 months when its f2p.

I don't know about you, but being able to solo an elite in a hard mode raid without my companion as a healer makes me feel pretty bad ***.

Yes PvP is currently unenjoyable, I will see how it works tomorrow when the level 50's get their bracket. The bugs are annoying now, I thought a lot of them may have been fixed as the game has been live 30 days nearly. If PvP play improves tomorrow when the level 50s get their bracket the game may become more fun for me. I only play MMO's for the PvP and so far this has probably been the poorest PvP I have ever seen.