Canceled Pre-Orers?

hiondt

Am I pissed that half my guild is outleveling me right now? Yes....Am I going to quit? No. Playing some Tribes beta till my time is up. I don't think people really understand the reasons why people are pissed off. I ordered this game with multiple friends...1/4 of them got in already and are already level 20+. If you think that's cool, or fine..You are a complete tool.

You're mad at BioWare for your guildmates outleveling you, and not your guildmates? If you were that concerned with playing together, wouldn't the onus be on them to never, ever outlevel one another? Or does that not happen regardless?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody that quits over EA/BIO doing exactly what they said they were going to do from the beggining, or actually doing it EARLIER then they said from the beginning, BYE! The game will be better off without you.

I like what you have to say and have subscribed to your newsletter!

Personally, I hope a few more cancel so hopefully I can get in earlier. In fact, I'm sitting at work right now hoping there are mass cancellations so I can pretend to puke in the bathroom and go home.

.... and eat Oreos

You're mad at BioWare for your guildmates outleveling you, and not your guildmates? If you were that concerned with playing together, wouldn't the onus be on them to never, ever outlevel one another? Or does that not happen regardless?

You just get out of here with your Logic, Sir! We don't want any of that nonsense in here!

well i no quit YET?! but i would be send back my autenikator so i can made sure i got my mesage across that i can't approve!!

Would you like to join my guild, I have a spot for you as a master crafter and raiding substitute administrator.

This ^^

That is why I keep saying people are whining over nothing. As soon as these people get in the game, this will all be long forgotten. lol And they wonder why they kept getting compared to as whining babies...

At least babies pipe down once they get fed and changed. I guess SWTOR is their engorged teet.

Meh, I'm not raging hard like the rest of the kids. I was more or less trying to display how most are feeling about it. Like I said, I can easily keep myself busy. It does suck that my guildies are quite a few levels on most of us. It's not the end of the world.

Cry me a river,i didn't realize there were so many babies playing on here..Waaaaaaaaaaaaa i cant play today! so now i am going to cancel my pre-order Waaaaaaaaaaaa..I ordered dec 1st and i am not stupid enough to cancel my pre-order.Take it like an adult and just wait your turn,it will come.

Let me get this straight: All the nerds raging on the forums who have been waiting years to play this game are so upset, and their mental statuses so altered because they were not allowed to get in earlier than when the early game access starts tomorrow ...

... are going to cancel their orders so that they will NEVER get in?

Makes great sense.

Am I pissed that half my guild is outleveling me right now? Yes....Am I going to quit? No. Playing some Tribes beta till my time is up. I don't think people really understand the reasons why people are pissed off. I ordered this game with multiple friends...1/4 of them got in already and are already level 20+. If you think that's cool, or fine..You are a complete tool. Get off BW's nuts already, you white knights are chapping the hell out of them.

I understand why you might be upset by this, but if you can't understand why Bioware is staggering the launch, or why ordering your pre-order ASAP might have been a good idea if you really care this much, then that is on you.

This is pathetic, its the equivalent of a child holding their breath because something didn't go their way. I say let that child die, the future of mankind depends on the survival of the strongest! Cancel your preorders I say! That way I can get in sooner :)

I've spent most of my time disecting the game and realizing how much it is going to suck in a few months when the only end-game offered is in the form of huge raids - or space combat that runs like an ancient atari game.

I've also been shopping for other games - I tell you what Dota 2 and Planetside 2 are looking pretty damn awesome.

Anyone want to hand me another nail for this coffin?

Has anyone considered the severe emotional scaring that the orers will suffer once they're cancelled upon?

Before you do something rash ... think of the orers please!

Orers knocked over my cereal bowl and stole my cat this morning. NO QUARTER! :mad: