Canceled Pre-Orers?

hiondt

Yes, I play with a guild. We will all now be vastly different levels up until End Game.

This doesn't make me want the game more, it in fact makes me want it not at all

Nobody is making them level faster than you. They could ... *gasp* ... WAIT and NOT PLAY until their friends are in.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I canceled mine from Amazon for one, I think, valid reason. I don't lose my place in line and can order from origin and get my key a few days before I need it. That is the only reason I canceled. This early access business is all about the QQ. The crying and negativity stops as soon as someone gets their invite.

It will all come out in the wash. By the 16th all of those who QQ will be embarrassed when remembering their posts here.

Edited by greydude

99% of the people who say they cancelled are lying.

That or they're just people who ordered the standard edition to begin with and know that they'll still get in early access eventually. Then, on launch day, they'll buy the digital edition. No loss on their end.

Those who ordered the CE, on the other hand, are most likely lying.

The canceling is nothing more than a 'message' they think they're sending.

If they did, good riddance.

They said "Up to 5 days". Yesterday and Today were not on the original plan.

So, no.

I'm not cancelling my preorder.

It just seems silly to cancel on a good game, because you can't start playing before the actual day they said you might have gotten in.

/thread

LOL, nobody is canceling their orders. OMG I pre-ordered in November and didn't get in on the first day! I better go sit in my room and cut myself in protest.

I fully agree. The QQ nerdrage in these forums is overwhelming. I never expected to get in before Saturday, last I checked it's Wednesday. Yup ... still doing good over here.

but u are paying more money for the pre order, its not fair people are getting more gameplay with the same money

Yeah!!! it's also not fair when i am hungry and go to McDonalds that there are already people in line ahead of me!!!

HOW DARE THEY!!

Am I pissed that half my guild is outleveling me right now? Yes....Am I going to quit? No. Playing some Tribes beta till my time is up. I don't think people really understand the reasons why people are pissed off. I ordered this game with multiple friends...1/4 of them got in already and are already level 20+. If you think that's cool, or fine..You are a complete tool. Get off BW's nuts already, you white knights are chapping the hell out of them.

People are just weird. Your going to cancel because they staggered the launch? You might be behind your other guildies?

Probably less cancels from crazy people that would cancel for afew day wait, than from cancels because everyone launched at once and there were performance problems.

In a couple weeks, all these whiners will be forgotten...and most of the whines will be in game, and then...whining about other stuff!!! Yay!

Good reason to stop hanging out on these forums now that the game is launched :)

Edited by Drallbait

But really why would you be crying about being outleveled for a day or two. Think people, if it only took them that long to get to that level it will not take you long to catch up.

God MMO players need to grow up and get a pair.

Yes, I play with a guild. We will all now be vastly different levels up until End Game.

This doesn't make me want the game more, it in fact makes me want it not at all

Won't you all be the same level once you reach end game, where you will spend the majority of your time playing....end game.... And if you play in a tight knit guild wouldn't it be wise coordinate with each other to pre order around the same time, so you can all start more or less together?