Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Which class get's the most girls?

DragonAgeOrgins

I played a Sith Warrior play through and I am deciding my next role on which guy get's most interaction with girls. (no joke) I'm open to either faction and class.

lol I imagine its operatives and smugglers I could be wrong though.

Both the Smuggler and Imperial Agent classes.

They both have 2 romancable female companions. And generally every female NPC you can [Flirt] with. From personal Experience, Kaliyo (your first companion as the imperial agent) generally doesn't care if you sleep around. Sometimes she even gets + affection when you flirt with others. o.O

lol you sound so disappointed

OT: I heard the IA gets to sex-it-up quite a bit.

I am leaning toward Agent after reading the comments. Deep down I was hoping for the republic side since I am pretty much going to run through the same mobs as an agent. I suppose they are the most open though too bad not force user's.

Edited by DragonAgeOrgins

I am leaning toward Agent after reading the comments. Deep down I was hoping for the republic side since I am pretty much going to run through the same mobs as an agent. I suppose they are the most open though too bad not force user's.

The Smuggler gets just as many options for "tail" as the Agent does.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.