Which classes are counters in PvP

Trellen

Aside from how you feel about PvP in this game, it being good or bad, I would like to know which classes you guys feel counter others fairly well.

Example: In my experience sents/mauraders are pretty good against Commandos/Mercs

As well as scoundrels/ops are better against sages/sorcs than most other classes.

Keep in mind that these ideas are purely in the opinion of the poster and are impossible to prove without hard numbers or mathematically correct data.

Id say talking good players ofc:

Powertech>OP, Assassin, Jugg

Merc>Sniper, Marauder

Assassin>Merc, Sniper, jugg, Marauder

Sorc>All but OP, Scoundrel

Etc etc

I play a Sorc and consider myself to be better than 99% of the mouthbreathing backpeddalers that play this game.

Speaking from an equal gear PoV 1v1s since we are talking about "counters":

Sorcs destroy ops in a 1v1, trinket their opener and begin kiting them endlessly, the easiest class to kite in the game.

The only time I have trouble with any class 1v1 is a very good Assasin if I can't abuse a z-axis with overload. Or a Merc where I have nowhere to LoS, they just put out too much pressure.

I play a Sorc and consider myself to be better than 99% of the mouthbreathing backpeddalers that play this game.

ROFL... Well we think highly of ourselves don't we.

Man some players in MMOs crack me up. Would love to see what they got going for themselves in RL :rolleyes:

ROFL... Well we think highly of ourselves don't we.

Man some players in MMOs crack me up. Would love to see what they got going for themselves in RL :rolleyes:

I've got plenty going for myself kiddo. MMO's are easy to be good at, I don't understand how some people can be so awful.

Honestly some people that claim to be successful in RL have a hard time grasping the simple concepts in a game. That makes me really worry how some of these people perform basic day to day tasks without falling on the floor or bashing their face into things. How do they drive a car or go to the gym? Yet you can't turn with your mouse?

Haha... Ok if you say so...

Anyhow, for now just let me bask in your 1% uberness. Us 99%ers all need heros.

I like how you ignored the rest of my post :) I'm guessing you don't own a car or your own place and you do have trouble doing things on your own. What's mom cooking you for dinner tonight?

I like how you ignored the rest of my post :) I'm guessing you don't own a car or your own place and you do have trouble doing things on your own. What's mom cooking you for dinner tonight?

Really? You want to play who has got what going for themselves in RL over the internet (because no one ever lies on the internet)?

But I worry about people who find self-esteem in a video game. That is not you right? Just checking.

Honestly some people that claim to be successful in RL have a hard time grasping the simple concepts in a game. That makes me really worry how some of these people perform basic day to day tasks without falling on the floor or bashing their face into things. How do they drive a car or go to the gym? Yet you can't turn with your mouse?

lol, so true.

what the hell is wrong with you people.

This was supposed to be one of the few constructive (or at least not QQing) threads on this forum and you two little babies just had to go and ruin it.

Youre why we cant have nice things

Edited by Trellen

Youre why we cant have nice things

Ok Trellen you have a point. But I not sure how constructive this post is. It is more about people expressing their opinions about which class beats which class and invites flaming. Having said that sorry about getting distracted by the other poster. Look at our little *** for tat as free bumpage I guess.

Anyhow, I will refrain from hijacking this thread.... sorry.

Shadow/Assas if played right can kill just about any class, but then again... it comes down to the player and the synergy they have with their class.

Operatives are purposely excluded from this post, because they win 1v1 by default.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.