Top 10 most powerful Sith and Jedi

BrandonSM

3) Darth Vitiate - Lived for over 1000 years, maintained the greatest Sith empire in history. Easily defeated Revan.

How is the Sith Empire in TOR better than Galactic Empire?

When the GE wiped out the Jedi and Republic and conquered the galaxy.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is the possibility that the Sith Empire in this game will destroy the Republic and take control of the galaxy for a limited time.

In Episode 3, Darth Sidious says, "Once more the Sith will rule the galaxy."

I doubt it, especially since the Rep is in DB series and DB is considered to be in TOR era.

GE is the most successful Empire IMO. Sidious wiped out the Jedi, Republic and, took over the senate. And then he built the Death Star and cloning facilities.

Sorry to say this but Plo Koon was probably the second most powerful jedi in the movies after yoda. Look up his true power.

Most people think he was weak but he has some force powers that almost no other jedi in the movies had.

Mace should be ahead of Yoda. He bested the Emperor, Yoda barely escaped with his life.

In a duel, yes he bested the Emperor. But Mace doesn't stand a chance in a force battle with Sidious.

Yoda was a hair from winning, and the emperor was just better.

Lol yoda below anakin i don't think so he has 900 years on ani and went toe to toe with sidous, idc if anakin had the potential to be 200% more powerful than sidious, he never was if he coulda been he woulda, sith overthrow sith it's the way it works he had to betray darth sidious at the end of the movies and he didn't even do it for sith reasons, what a fairy.

Mace fell close to the dark side which does not count yoda only fought for justice and you must realize sidious daked windu's battle to make anakin step in. Also yoda was almost 1,000 years old at that time

Sidious lost the Duel and thats fact. Sidious was trying his hardest. It wasn't until Sidious was disarmed he felt Anakin's presence or somethin like that.

Windu was not that powerful think about it sidious vs yoda he was destroying the senate's meeting place.

He held back fighting windu. Sidious was immensley powerful he could have done more against windu then just shoot lightning constantly which only hurt himself.

Sidious lost the Duel and thats fact. Sidious was trying his hardest. It wasn't until Sidious was disarmed he felt Anakin's presence or somethin like that.
lol that whole battle was staged dude how did you not pick that up from the movies, he was stalling during the fight until ani came in windu was good but he couldn't beat sidious

Windu was not that powerful think about it sidious vs yoda he was destroying the senate's meeting place.

He held back fighting windu. Sidious was immensley powerful he could have done more against windu then just shoot lightning constantly which only hurt himself.

Sidious lost the duel! I can't explain but.. its canon and he was trying!

Read Windu's Lightsaber abilities. IMO he is 2nd to Luke in Lightsaber Skill.

by Rhyltran

No problem. I edited my post with more info. Notice in the saber duel between Sidious and Windu when Sidious was being forced back the entire time he seemed very unhappy. If it was his personally not to take things seriously he'd be smiling and laughing during that too but he isn't. It's also been confirmed that Sidious did lose the lightsaber bout with mace but that's understandable given that's Mace windu's strongest element. In revenge of the sith it stated that just before Sidious stopped with the lightning Windu was going to lose his grip on his saber.

So.. it goes like this..

Sidious saber combat < Windu's saber combat.

Sidious Saber skill = Yoda's saber skill

Sidious use of the force > Both Windu and Yoda.

Note during Windu's duel with Sidious he gave himself more fully to his form Vaapad than ever before. He tapped into what he was afraid would corrupt him. Making him far more powerful than before. It's likely in that moment in his duel with Sidious Windu was truly at his best and most likely rivaled Yoda at that specific point. Maybe even stronger for the moment. I believe (and this part is speculation) if he did win against Sidious he probably would have fallen at that point.

Factor in what I said before. In his fight with Windu? He was frustrated the entire time. In his fight with Yoda? He was laughing and having fun. The first thing I thought, before Lucas and Leland Chee said anything, was that Yoda wasn't being taken seriously. Note also not long ago Sidious fought Mace Windu. So that counters your resources argument. Leland Chee controls Canon. He's the one in charge of controlling it. He said Sidious is more powerful and to me I don't really see anything conflicting that. It makes sense. Considering it was also confirmed Sidious lost his saber duel with mace and we clearly see his facial expressions when losing. He doesn't laugh it off.

He is lot better at explaining this stuff than I am.

(hopefully he won't get mad at me for pulling him into this.)

Edited by BrandonSM

Sidious lost the duel! I can't explain but.. its canon and he was trying!

Read Windu's Lightsaber abilities. IMO he is 2nd to Luke in Lightsaber Skill.

Actually, if you read the Novel you'd clearly know that Windu hadn't won the fight at all. He disarmed Sidious, who was particularly prepared to annihilate Windu with force lightning alone.

His lightning BENT WINDU'S LIGHTSABER BLADE. He wasn't even channeling the full force of his lightning and it STILL bent his lightsaber blade - no other Sith, EU or Movie-canon wise, has ever done that before to a lightsaber blade with lightning. All this is in the Novel. If Sidious wanted, he could've destroyed Windu there and then with ease. He relented in his assault only to turn Anakin Skywalker, whom he considered to have been the perfect Apprentice (potential-wise).

As for the duel of Sidious versus Yoda? If again, anyone read the novel, it states quite clearly that Yoda realized he was absolutely no match for Darth Sidious. Yoda accepted that he had LOST before the fight had even begun. He was being toyed with and wasn't even a relative threat to Sidious anymore. His lightning overloaded Yoda's Absorb in a relatively short amount of time.. He was toying with Yoda in the movie, and he did so in more elaborate detail in the novel.

The most powerful Sith ever is Darth Sidious; even the Ancient Sith lords knelt before him. In the EU, it's still Darth Sidious - being able to create destructive wormholes that could destroy planets at whim and inclination of thought (WITHOUT the need of artifacts or force-enhancing relics or rituals). Sidious is only closely followed by Darth Vitiate/the Sith Emperor of TOR; but in terms of personal power, Sidious beats him.

The most powerful Jedi ever was Yoda, and if we involve the EU it becomes Luke Skywalker.

Now if we go for the most powerful Dark Sided BEING ever? That would be Abeloth; she toyed with the god-tier Luke Skywalker and wiped the floor with him after he defeated her the first time. If any of the four of Luke, Vitiate, Sidious or Yoda were to face her.. she'd pretty much just consume their essence. She's even more ancient that Darth Vitiate; so ancient, that infact, her true age is unknown - the closest definition of her is a "Force Demon", since she exists in a different realm altogether while affecting the galaxy.

the Force Unleashed isn't canon at all.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but TFU IS canon. Starkiller had the potential to rival Darth Sidious - making him a would-have-been most powerful Sith Lord ever; a potential that was never realized because he dies and his clone becomes a disillusioned Gray Jedi.

Edit: to the post below:

It's worse being an empire comprising of thousands of Sith and a full military regime yet still being unable to destroy the Republic and conquer the galaxy, only to be ultimately defeated barely even able to get to the heart of the Jedi as opposed to being a Galactic Empire comprising of only TWO Sith (one who happened to have been the most powerful Sith ever) yet managing to wipe out the Jedi Order and the Republic in one maneuver. ;)

Edited by Oonkeh_

His lightning BENT WINDU'S LIGHTSABER BLADE. He wasn't even channeling the full force of his lightning and it STILL bent his lightsaber blade - no other Sith, EU or Movie-canon wise, has ever done that before to a lightsaber blade with lightning. All this is in the Novel. If Sidious wanted, he could've destroyed Windu there and then with ease. He relented in his assault only to turn Anakin Skywalker, whom he considered to have been the perfect Apprentice (potential-wise).

Nonsense, that is in the novel and the novel yes its considered canon, but its not above the movies, and thus that particular detail and much others cant be considered.

It might be how the writer invision the situation, but cleary wasnt how George Lucas invision on

the film. so yeah sidious didnt bend any lightsaber much less windus lightsaber.

As for the duel of Sidious versus Yoda? If again, anyone read the novel, it states quite clearly that Yoda realized he was absolutely no match for Darth Sidious. Yoda accepted that he had LOST before the fight had even begun. He was being toyed with and wasn't even a relative threat to Sidious anymore. His lightning overloaded Yoda's Absorb in a relatively short amount of time.. He was toying with Yoda in the movie, and he did so in more elaborate detail in the novel.
again same argument novel this novel that, it can be considered canon yes, it surpass movie canon? hell no, obviously in the end its how the fans chose to look at it.

sidius the most powerfull yeah possibly, but its a bit subjective. Also nihilius is nothing but weak... being in forced to encase its spirit in a mask and armor only to stay alive, his power as not true power anyway no control whatsoever, thus he was named Lord of Hunger.

Edited by Spartanik

1. Darth Sidious.

2. Darth Vitiate. (SWTOR new addition).

3. Darth Nihilus

4. Darth Vader.

5. Wrath of the Emperor (SWTOR new addition).

6. Marka Ragnos

7. Darth Sion.

8. Darth Bane.

9. Naga Sadow.

10. Darth Nox (SWTOR new addition).

1. Luke Skywalker.

2. Anakin Skywalker.

3. Yoda.

4. Unnamed Jedi Knight Hero (SWTOR new addition).

5. Unnamed Jedi Consular Hero (SWTOR new addition).

6. Reborn Revan (during KOTOR Revan).

7. Kyle Katarn.

8. Mace Windu.

9. Ben Kenobi

10. Jedi Exile.

My only edit would be to put Yoda above Luke and Anakin. While he lost to the emperor he actually fought him, vader sneak attacked the emperor and luke laid on the ground writhing from his lightening. I concur that Sidious was the most powerful sith, though I think Bane was > than Sion. Just some thoughts. I have to agree that Revan wasn't the most powerful JEDI even though I enjoyed KOTOR immensely. Glad to see him make the list though.