Am I the only one having such a good laugh?

toperswtor

Seriously everyone on this forum is so uptight. There are the people whining about not playing and the others complaining about the people whining.

I find the situation quite amusing. And just reading the forum is enough for me.

I pree ordered only recently and i have made my peace with not having much early access but you guys are making it worth the wait :rolleyes:

Edited by toperswtor

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think these people are pathetic. If this is any indication on how people are going to be in game then I have a feeling I might have to start looking for a new MMO to spend my money on.

The immaturity is unreal. BW wants to give people free play time and no one appreciates it. Really sad.

EDIT: Yes... I'm having a great laugh while I'm sluffing off at work. Waiting to go home and log on..:D

Edited by Qune

Quite funny. I used to spend time on WoW forums backin the day, and it was equally funny. This class is overpowered, that class is overpowered. Game is too hard, game is too easy. And whenever Blizzard listened and changed it to the feedback they got, people complained about the changes. People are never happy. /shrug

I think these people are pathetic. If this is any indication on how people are going to be in game then I have a feeling I might have to start looking for a new MMO to spend my money on.

The immaturity is unreal. BW wants to give people free play time and no one appreciates it. Really sad.

That'll be just about anywhere you go. People are never happy and the ones that are aren't anywhere near as vocal as the ones that are upset. This isn't the majority of the playbase, they're either playing or doing something else waiting for the e-mail. There are plenty of people that appreciate all the work Bioware is doing, you just won't find them here lol.

Orginal point though, I'm having an awesome time looking around the forums. Much laughter to be had.

Quite funny. I used to spend time on WoW forums backin the day, and it was equally funny. This class is overpowered, that class is overpowered. Game is too hard, game is too easy. And whenever Blizzard listened and changed it to the feedback they got, people complained about the changes. People are never happy. /shrug

Talking about feedback, what kind of feedback did blizzard get to choose to add pandas in their game???

EDIT: Yes... I'm having a great laugh while I'm sluffing off at work. Waiting to go home and log on..:D

You're Blathering on about others immaturity? Oooh the Irony, It smells like a black cast iron skillet is burning on my stove!

Today the fourm seems to be a bit more civil.....just wonder if a rival company hired someone to intentionally do a smear campaign on the forums, at least it seemed that way yesterday.

Could be that a lot of those folks got their invites today. Magical how that seems to improve the atmosphere. ;)

I hover between laughter and weeping for the future of mankind.

Mostly the latter for me. :| Still, I can't look away, it's like a train wreck.

/patiently waiting for tomorrow

Talking about feedback, what kind of feedback did blizzard get to choose to add pandas in their game???

oh man yeah; Pandas, Glad I left that game so long ago!

Oh, do all races get to be Monks, or just Pandas?

Edited by Bocefas

I'm in complete shock really, people raging on BW for delivering exactly as they promised, it makes no sense to me at all.

I can understand if people didn't read about the UP TO 5 days but they should really be pissed at themselves, it's not BW's fault they rushed through the order process without reading.. If anything BW is doing more then promised by starting 7 days earlier.

Seriously everyone on this forum is so uptight. There are the people whining about not playing and the others complaining about the people whining.

I find the situation quite amusing. And just reading the forum is enough for me.

I pree ordered only recently and i have made my peace with not having much early access but you guys are making it worth the wait :rolleyes:

See toperswtor there is something for everyone on the SWTOR forums :)