Blaster Pistol images

Deyjarl

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
I just finished up Act 1 and i never received my A-300 sonic Needler... what did i do wrong?

I seem to remember that a bug was rumored a while back but not certain. I would submit a ticket just in case. The typical places like TORhead didn't have any hard info either.

• 2 weeks later...
I just finished up Act 1 and i never received my A-300 sonic Needler... what did i do wrong?

Check the spoiler please:

I fyou choose not to give "Sparky" to Corso, will you keep it to yourself and you WILL NOT receive the A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler, but if you give "Sparky" to him, you get the A-300 as a mission reward instead.

By far the A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler is my favorite gun, too bad we can't get another in the game. :(

where can i find lord savik for X-11 Huntsman Pistol

I REALLY want that pistol so bad

That is a random drop. Check the GTN on your server. It should appear regularly and be up for the default GTN price for the item (~33K credits).

:)

Yeah - I have the military enforcers already. Here's to hoping the others are either in, or get put in for players. :D

On that note, I know T-7's weapons use that graphic - but it's only useable by him. I know also, the E-41 Sonic Shrieker uses one of the graphics, but it's not orange - so can't mod it all the way to 50+.

Edited by GKGK

Yeah - I have the military enforcers already. Here's to hoping the others are either in, or get put in for players. :D

On that note, I know T-7's weapons use that graphic - but it's only useable by him. I know also, the E-41 Sonic Shrieker uses one of the graphics, but it's not orange - so can't mod it all the way to 50+.

Yeah. The icon appears to indicate that model, but there is no way to view the weapon itself. Not even TorHead has a model preview of T7's weapons. The same is true M1-4x's blaster rifles. I get the feeling that the actual models for the droid-weapons are not even complete/implemented in game because Bioware knew that the weapons would never be "visible".

Need to check my bank for an A300 I make a point of never vendoring moddable gear but I never remeber having seen this awesome gun in all my days.

But first 8 more hours of nightshift, huzzah!

If you were habitually taking the "Dark Side" options it is likely that you never got it. We Smugglers are the only class that can lose out on a specific weapon by making the "wrong" alignment choice at the end of Chapter 1. If you don't have the A-300, check if you have the Torchy DL-2 Modified Blaster instead. If you do then there is currently no way to get the A-300.

You can always add your voice to the suggestion in my signature. Who knows, at some point it may catch someone's eye. :)

If you were habitually taking the "Dark Side" options it is likely that you never got it. We Smugglers are the only class that can lose out on a specific weapon by making the "wrong" alignment choice at the end of Chapter 1. If you don't have the A-300, check if you have the Torchy DL-2 Modified Blaster instead. If you do then there is currently no way to get the A-300.

You can always add your voice to the suggestion in my signature. Who knows, at some point it may catch someone's eye. :)

Nah, I've been taking mostly light sided options and I definitley gave Corso Torchy back and he has the DL-4 Torchy pistol equipped.

Raised a ticket to the GM's guess we'll see what they say.

Nah, I've been taking mostly light sided options and I definitley gave Corso Torchy back and he has the DL-4 Torchy pistol equipped.

Raised a ticket to the GM's guess we'll see what they say.

Here's hoping you didn't choose the lockbox.

Let us know what they said.

Check the spoiler please:

I fyou choose not to give "Sparky" to Corso, will you keep it to yourself and you WILL NOT receive the A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler, but if you give "Sparky" to him, you get the A-300 as a mission reward instead.

By far the A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler is my favorite gun, too bad we can't get another in the game. :(

In a way that spoiler makes since. It makes it a unique item (so it should be Purple instead of Orange).

Would be nice if they offered an off-hand version of that blaster. That way it is still unique and Gunslingers can then have a matching pair.

Does anyone know if there is a custom version of the below blaster (the one closest to the screen).

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x17/wigum211/Screenshot_2012-07-06_17_29_11_958077.jpg

I've been desperate to find two matching ones to use on my gunslinger... but havent even come across a single one with fully custom slots. Thanks a lot in advance!

EDIT: Have learned of the item 'insurrection blaster', which fits the above criteria... but have no idea where it is located in game!

Edited by WillRN

Here's hoping you didn't choose the lockbox.

Let us know what they said.

Oh crap, I thought the pistol would have been a provided reward rather than optional.

This is likely what I've done then, dont see the GM's being sympathetic to my plight...

Does anyone know if there is a custom version of the below blaster (the one closest to the screen).

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x17/wigum211/Screenshot_2012-07-06_17_29_11_958077.jpg

I've been desperate to find two matching ones to use on my gunslinger... but havent even come across a single one with fully custom slots. Thanks a lot in advance!

EDIT: Have learned of the item 'insurrection blaster', which fits the above criteria... but have no idea where it is located in game!

I've never seen a moddable version of that pistol.

The closest I've seen are:

- B-405 Rancor-X Pistol - A quest reward for Smugglers when they complete the Tatooine Bonus Series.

- M-300 Elite Stealth Interceptor - Bought from the Speciality Goods vendor in Anchorhead (on Tatooine). Has +Aim mods that need to be switched out (at some point, at the level you would normally aquire this you can use it "as is" and then just upgrade it as you normally would with +Cunning mods).

The above pistols are basically identical to the one you are looking for but have a slighly longer barrel. They are also both fully moddable.

If you want a matching pair, I would suggest getting 2 of the M-300s. :)