Top Ranked Merc Gameplay

MrTerrito

More like he needs someone to rationalize for him the notion of feeling pro while utilizing one of the most OP builds out there. Deep inside it sounds like he really knows how unfair and easy it is to sit there and spam 1 skill over and over and reap the most benefits. He'll never admit this though, because he likes to wallow in the fact that he thinks he has "fans".

Without counting I can assure you I use at least 5 different moves throughout the video. Every class is OP when a player gets killed by said class. Stop making excuses for your own performances and take something positive out of the video, practice makes perfect guys.

Edited by MrTerrito

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think most of you know who I am from either these forums or my videos. I currently play on server Veela as a Mercenary if you don't already know. I've been getting alot of requests from fans asking for more gameplay videos of actual Warzone play so I figured I would give you guys a treat.

The following footage is an Alderaan match from start to finish, no editing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpmDhBfb7J4

It has been my experience in the past that these forums in particular have alot of Trolls and others who just want to hate on anything that they see as a success. I would encourage new viewers to independently watch the video without listening to the 2-3 Trolls that stalk my threads with their spam, I'm sure you will be impressed.

For your bold claim just not seeing anything to back it up.

Kinda hate to say it, but SWTOR PVP is actually really boring to watch.

Edited by Kolbenito

Without couting I can assure you I use at least 5 different moves throughout the video. Every class is OP when a player gets killed by said class. Stop making excuses for your own performances and take something positive out of the video, practice makes perfect guys.

I don't need to make any excuses for my performance. When I play with my Merc specced for Tracer Missile I do just as well, with little or no effort. When I do poorly as a Merc, I score 35 kills-2 deaths. You stop trying to make excuses for the fact that you think spamming with an OP class against lowbies makes you a pro.

I admit that doing such things and getting heinously high scores is not indicative of extraordinary skill.

Without couting I can assure you I use at least 5 different moves throughout the video. Every class is OP when a player gets killed by said class. Stop making excuses for your own performances and take something positive out of the video, practice makes perfect guys.

lol - "You guys are wrong I didnt just use one skill I used AT LEAST five" lol rofl - dude you suck - lets all post videos of a faceroll class and how "pro" we are

"Elite Skilled..." lol grow up kid

Edited by Torn

I think most of you know who I am from either these forums or my videos. I currently play on server Veela as a Mercenary if you don't already know. I've been getting alot of requests from fans asking for more gameplay videos of actual Warzone play so I figured I would give you guys a treat.

The following footage is an Alderaan match from start to finish, no editing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpmDhBfb7J4

It has been my experience in the past that these forums in particular have alot of Trolls and others who just want to hate on anything that they see as a success. I would encourage new viewers to independently watch the video without listening to the 2-3 Trolls that stalk my threads with their spam, I'm sure you will be impressed.

when did they add ranks to pvp?

I'm a huge fan, just wanna say thank you so much for posting this video. I really learned alot about Merc skill tactics but I have to say I felt bad for your opponents LOL :D Looking forward to more videos int he future!

Perfect example of the Trolls that spam their ignorance in my threads. There was no tracer missile spam in the video, jealous much?

To the other poster, no I'm not trying to sound arrogant, you can't read a person's body language through text.

lol, you obviously don't even know what arrogant means, it has nothing to do with body language!

Edited by Loxion

Thanks for the compliments, much appreciated. As for the two trolls in the thread, try actually watching the video and becoming a better player instaed of making false accusations about me and how my gameplay is anything less than elite. Again, I'm not trying to brag, but the ignorance of some people on here is quite disturbing.

Thanks for the compliments, much appreciated. As for the two trolls in the thread, try actually watching the video and becoming a better player instaed of making false accusations about me and how my gameplay is anything less than elite. Again, I'm not trying to brag, but the ignorance of some people on here is quite disturbing.

Dude.

I don't think they were complimenting you. I think they were mocking you. And it's well placed, if you ask me.

The problem you have is that your not actually that good. You're a slightly above-average players playing a class that is - currently - quite easy to play against low level players. I didn't see you going up against any Level 50 Battlemasters. I didn't see you going up against any comparably geared 50s at all tbh. Your video was not of note.

And then you have the audacity to sit there (or stand) and say you're not being arrogant? You're being really arrogant. I know of only one other player on my server that comes close to being as arrogant as you, and not even he makes average PvP videos claiming to be "top ranked."

And by what measure are you top ranked? By anecdotal evidence and a fictional self-image?

Dude.

I don't think they were complimenting you. I think they were mocking you. And it's well placed, if you ask me.

Actually, the two people complimenting him and bolding words in red are from his guild. He actually has to bring his guildies in to promote him.

2 people, more like 2 pages worth of people. Are all these people posting from my guild or are they being sarcastic haters? You trolls better get on the same page here, maybe you should try showing some respect. Edited by MrTerrito