Teach people how to play hutball

rzrknight

Please BW teach the player how to play hutball outside the warzone , i cant number the times a player with ... lesser knowledge (for the sake of keeping the forum rules) ... has ruined the game because it has no idea how to pass the ball, i dont mean moments during the match , i mean matchs where the score was the same and they ruin everything on the last second cause they cant simple pass the ball ...

Please BW teach the player how to play hutball outside the warzone , i cant number the times a player with ... lesser knowledge (for the sake of keeping the forum rules) ... has ruined the game because it has no idea how to pass the ball, i dont mean moments during the match , i mean matchs where the score was the same and they ruin everything on the last second cause they cant simple pass the ball ...

You are absolutely certain beyond any doubt that they could pass the ball and weren't chain stunned with their trinket on cooldown? Has happened to me and I pass the ball better than most. Also, expecting coordination in a game with randoms... Yeah that isnt an issue they need to spend time in right now, sorry.

Did you perhaps think that this might be the player in questions first experiance at huttball? Have you sent the player a tell to try and explain what they could be doing? Educate and Illuminate rather than ranting about it here or talking down to them in game?

I know I have not yet done any pvp and have no clue what any of the different scenarios are about.

lol honestly it only took me I think to games to get how to play down. biggest ones where the range and the timing of throwing the ball at a player near you. and figuring out the range.

all the person has to do is read the instructions in the loading screen (its not just pretty pictures and words!!!) the rest is trial and error. Tho it does seem ther are alot of people who just attack randomly and don't pay attention to the ball carrier at all.

I think the biggest issue with huttball is the airvents.... DAMN they are annoying. for me at least 9/10 times i hit it i go backwards towrads the middle, or worse into the sludge pit.

You are absolutely certain beyond any doubt that they could pass the ball and weren't chain stunned with their trinket on cooldown? Has happened to me and I pass the ball better than most. Also, expecting coordination in a game with randoms... Yeah that isnt an issue they need to spend time in right now, sorry.

Yes im cause in some of the situations they walk for a bit , just with low health and still do not pass the ball , i get chain stunned all the time , truly a pain also , but can happen to anyone.

Did you perhaps think that this might be the player in questions first experiance at huttball? Have you sent the player a tell to try and explain what they could be doing? Educate and Illuminate rather than ranting about it here or talking down to them in game?

I know I have not yet done any pvp and have no clue what any of the different scenarios are about.

I admit i get quite irritated , but until now at least i never offended said players.Still that does not change the fact that they literary made the whole team lose a won match cause they simple cant pass the ball.

Also , no i never stopped to teach since it takes time , time you may not have during the match.

Don't you just run in and attack whoever is closest in huttball and if you somehow get the ball panic and mess up passing it before being killed? That's how I play anyway.

...but have you ever run the wrong way? The funny part was I still got stun locked and killed, and then they ran the wrong way so it all worked out in the end.

i'll admit the first time i played huttball i had no idea what i was doing.

there wasnt even a tutorial that popped up explaining how to play/score. i didnt even realize i had a new skill "Pass" in my quickslots until the round was over and i was back on the fleet :rolleyes: