Help W/ Zash *spoilers*

HerrBlitzkrieg

I did that mission when I was 34 I think. Just have Khem tank it a lot and interrupt her heals asap. When she does that mass aoe thing run away and Khem will follow so you wont have to deal with it. Thats really about it. Stuns and interrupts are the best thing in this fight. Good luck man shes a pain.

The most important thing you can do in that fight is make sure to interrupt force storm, because if she gets it off, it's more than likely going to kill Khem in one use, and then she'll proceed to make mincemeat out of you relatively quickly.

That rule goes for any inquisitor fight you may come across in the storyline; always interrupt force storm.

I had no trouble with her at all as a madness spec'd sorc. I believe I was level 30 or 32 (can't remember, the quest was 2-3 levels higher than me though.) Got her on the first try with no real knowledge of the fight.

Unfortunately I don't know Assassins so I can't help ya there.. but Khem had no trouble tanking her with me tossing him shields on CD. He did die near the end but I could easily have prevented it by healing him, I was just lazy.

I am healer spec and I found that when fighting Zash and some other bosses, it can be helpful to switch Khem out of the tank buff and to his dps buff. that and the heal interrupt made this fight easy.

While Khem was in tank mode I was dying when Zash was aroung 2%. DPS Khem and it was alot easier.

Did it at level 31 madness.

Jolt her. when needed

static bar on val

affliction

spam lightning till wrath proc

crushing darkness.

rense repeat

i thought it was pretty easy i beat her full health with val getting a little low but ok.

remember if you need a few secs to heal cc her.

I did this as a healing spec at 30 with Khem using his DPS toggle. If you miss the jolt on Revivification run in and Overload her off of it. It makes the fight end faster. Edited by Anrix

I used my 2 second sprint often after Khem died. Ran into the hallway, healed myself, ran back. I got her on the 2nd try at level 32 and an undergeared Khem (since I'd been using Revel for the 10 levels prior).

I didn't even die the first time, I just ran out of the instance, resummoned Khem, and went back in. Trash was still gone.

Anyway, lots of running, hiding, especially once Khem dies.

You do realize that OP is an assassin and telling him that he should heal himself is in no way helpful since assassin have NO HEAL at all which makes class quests such a horror for this class? I'm playing with a friend who plays sorc and he had no problems at all, maybe figuring out a fight and dieing once but as sorc you should be fine.

You do realize that OP is an assassin and telling him that he should heal himself is in no way helpful since assassin have NO HEAL at all which makes class quests such a horror for this class? I'm playing with a friend who plays sorc and he had no problems at all, maybe figuring out a fight and dieing once but as sorc you should be fine.

nope stopped reading after the madness part. My bad op

yes this fight is considerably more challenging for the assassin. i remember doing this on my sorcerer and on my way out after one shotting her there was an assassin chilling outside spamming in general for help to kill Zash. i helped him out but if it was me, i would have tried and tried till i solo'd her myself. or what is the fun/challenge rly u know.

I just finished this on a 32 Assassin a little over an hour ago. It took me several tries to get it so you're not alone on this one either. Big thin I did was take Khem out of his tank stance and put him in his DPS stance. Interrupts are your friend On her too. I interrupted her as often as it was up, and made liberal use of CD's

Definitely a tough fight for us Assassins. I did it at lvl 33 Darkness Specced. (undergeared) Khem in DPS stance, Be crisp with your rotation. Interupt her heals and Storm with jolt and electrocute. keep up Crushing darkness. I hit the companion CD at about 50% just to be safe. Im now at 44, and that was the hardest fight ive had to this point in the Story.

33rd sorc lightning/mad hybrid.

she beat me like a rented mule 3 times in a row, it wasn't even close or fair.

then, as has been stated elsewhere, i made sure Khem was geared out. make sure he has the best armour he can, if you have to go to GTN because you've been neglecting him, so be it, there are better vibroswords available than his weapon also, just fyi you don't have to go that far but hey it couldn't hurt.

then i turned off all of khem's abilities except consume essence and put him in the combat stance, not the shadow killer.

killed her in no time, never even broke a sweat.

use your interrupts, jolt and electrocute, make sure you use channel the force for the extra electrocute. shield khem and heal him interspersed with reckless force lightning and afflictions (for the damage and the critical).

it was sad how easy it was the 4th time after getting murdered the previous 3. i don't think khem even got below half until the very end when i broke off healing to push her over the edge.

as a side note i think khem gets confused when he has to many options enabled. he taunts to much and doesn't kill enough.

imho.