Any armor in the game that looks like Darth Marr's set?

Necrosia

Thats the sith warrior pvp set and yes the hood isn't up with the helmet visible. Marauder's set does get the hood up when their helm is not visible though.

Really would like to see hoods over some helmets though. I want to look like the fodder sith in the videos to be honest.

• 2 years later...

That's the marauder battle master set; the jugg set comes with the hood down. There's usually some crafters that sell it, but the schematic for it is no longer in game, so you might need to do some searching. It's non adaptive medium armor, while the jugg is heavy, requires level 50 valor 60.

The exposed extrovert set looks quite similar if you don't mind the half naked look.

Edited by wiredgutter

Thats the sith warrior pvp set and yes the hood isn't up with the helmet visible. Marauder's set does get the hood up when their helm is not visible though.

I believe they fixed it... Or it is a helmet-specific thing.

Took that screenie just now. Both the original and the crafted version work with a mask hood up. Mask with hood up also works with the eradicators cuirass and other chestpieces if you want a more generic black robe. For the record, the mask is battlemaster weaponmasters headgear.

Marr seems to have the juggernaut version of the armor though.

Edited by Karkais

Revan's Mask is the only one that looks that way and works for Maras. It works for Juggs, but their armor doesn't have the hood up.

That's incorrect, as noted earlier, both the crafted and original centurion/champ/BM mask fit under the weapon master hood.

Darth Marr's set is the rare level 50 PvP set called Champion Vindicator.

Currently the closest available set is the Battlemaster War Leader/Vindicator. For the belt, the closest available one is from the Exposed Extrovert set. However, not even dyes can make it match the coloring of Marr's armor.

You all are completely wrong or have never played a Sith Warrior. Darth Marr is in Battlemaster Weaponmaster's gear. The Vindicator/War Leader gear has hood down, while the Weaponmaster has hood up.

You all are completely wrong or have never played a Sith Warrior. Darth Marr is in Battlemaster Weaponmaster's gear. The Vindicator/War Leader gear has hood down, while the Weaponmaster has hood up.

He is right though that it's the Champion Weaponmaster's set that's Marr's armor. He's also right on the belt for the Exposed Extrovert set.

Technically speaking, when the game was first launched, one could say that Darth Marr was using the War Leader / Vindicator variant, seeing that his hood was "down".

Sometime later they fixed the hoods on several characters, including on Revan and Marr.

However, as far as Marr is concerned, he is now plagued with this issue...

He has two hoods, one down and one up... And he's not the only one either.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Technically speaking, when the game was first launched, one could say that Darth Marr was using the War Leader / Vindicator variant, seeing that his hood was "down".

Sometime later they fixed the hoods on several characters, including on Revan and Marr.

However, as far as Marr is concerned, he is now plagued with this issue...

He has two hoods, one down and one up... And he's not the only one either.

The extra hood is for REALLY bad rainstorms. To keep the rain off his visor. Or something

That's incorrect, as noted earlier, both the crafted and original centurion/champ/BM mask fit under the weapon master hood.

I am saying that is the only mask that actually looks like Marr's mask that Mara's can wear. I know that other helms work underneath, as I am currently wearing the Oriconian one under mine. The Mara PvP mask looks like butt IMO, and if nothing else does not look like Marr's mask. The Dramatic Extrovert's looks similar to the PvP mask, and also, to me, looks like the wearer was stung several times around the eyes by wasps.

Revan's Mask is as close to Marr's mask as Marauder's can get. For whatever reason they decided Juggs should have his helm but not be able to have the hood up, and Maras should have the hood up but no access to the Heavy Armor helm that is a copy of his.

You can get that look with the Marauder Battlemaster gear, and the Juggernaut Battlemaster helmet. My Juggernaut currently uses it in RP. Unfortunately, since most of the set you'd be using is Medium Armor, it isn't super-viable in PvE. Alternatively, just use the Marauder set and play a Marauder.

And other cartel gear hoods as well.

And yes I agree, Darth Marr armor looks good...except for those giant spikes.

EDIT: I just checked and it seems true that the vindicator armor cannot have hood up and still have a helmet... ARRRRGGHHHH HOOD TOGGLES STILL NOT HERE

Edited by Karkais

Well the closest you'll get (sort of) if you don't pvp a lot is Exposed Extrovert armor set.

http://http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/swtor-exposed-extrovert-armor-set-galactic-aces-starfighter-pack_thumb.jpg

Though, it's very open and IMO looks better on a female toon than a male one. Has the hood, thought that

can be fixed if you don't want it, or if you like the hood, it works with certain masks as well. Marr's armor is my favorite in the game and since I don't pvp with my sorc that was the best option for me.