My last Warzone.... 7 Sorcs and a BH. Yea Sorcs are fine.

zizzefex

Maybe and I know this is like totally out there, but just go with me...Maybe all the sorcs are just decent and you....are bad. I mean just as a small remote possibility that if you could maybe look into might make your game better by....learning to play better!

There are no more buttons for me to push. Like I said even with me vanishing and opening a 2nd time, they still have one or 2 more buttons to push to get away. I cannot hit 2 any harder man.

I already explained how a non-bad Sorc beats a Scoundrel every frikken time. The key is to not be bad (which apparently you would have trouble with).

When you get stunned breaking their shield that is almost half the battle right there. It will stop MOST of the damage and stop any further damage.. well enough for you to get away a bit and start your stun/snare rotation which is absolutely ridiculous.

Here's how a non bad scoundrel or op beats a sorc/sage:

ATTACK FROM STEALTH they fall down and you finish them off.

You argue that ops aren't OP, and that sorcs are, and you play an op. Yes, you are the problem. Please accept that.

No people like you are the problem.

Scoundrels are good at one thing... one. Sorcs can do just as much damage from ranged, heal themselves quite well in DPS spec, have more CC than any class, and any decent Sorc will be the hardest thing to kill you've ever seen (well maybe outside of BH healer). Sorc is by far.... BY FAR... the most OP class in the game right now.

Last 3 BGs, 5 sorcs/3merc, 4sorc/2merc/2PT, 7sorc/1merc. Apparently some empire classes are more popular than others. It's too bad they're the strongest classes in the game. Republic seems to like Jedi Knights. It's too bat they're the weakest classes in the game. Maybe I should roll Empire... what class to choose... I hear sorcs are good.

No people like you are the problem.

Scoundrels are good at one thing... one. Sorcs can do just as much damage from ranged, heal themselves quite well in DPS spec, have more CC than any class, and any decent Sorc will be the hardest thing to kill you've ever seen (well maybe outside of BH healer). Sorc is by far.... BY FAR... the most OP class in the game right now.

Zero sorcs/sages on my server have ever given me a problem. I can tell which ones know how to play, and unless they spec the worthless middle tree, they will die. I've killed everyone that specs the middle tree with ease too, but I haven't seen any competent ones in the middle tree, because.. well, the tree is bad. And no, their damage is all lolsustained. It's nothing to worry about.

Zero sorcs/sages on my server have ever given me a problem. I can tell which ones know how to play, and unless they spec the worthless middle tree, they will die. I've killed everyone that specs the middle tree with ease too, but I haven't seen any competent ones in the middle tree, because.. well, the tree is bad. And no, their damage is all lolsustained. It's nothing to worry about.

You have already proven beyond a doubt that everything you say is a complete lie. So don't feel bad when I do not believe you at all. I really doubt anyone takes anything you say seriously at all.

You have already proven beyond a doubt that everything you say is a complete lie. So don't feel bad when I do not believe you at all. I really doubt anyone takes anything you say seriously at all.

I haven't lied about anything bud, but keep telling yourself you're good.

I haven't lied about anything bud, but keep telling yourself you're good.

Everything you have ever posted in any thread is a complete lie. Your just on the forum QQ'ing because you are terrible.

You keep telling yourself your good because obviously you aren't.

Bye noob.