how long between waves?

CeruleanSun

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd guess there will be waves every 2-3 hours all day and into early evening barring any unforeseen problems.

I'm hoping for 24/7 roll-out till everyone is in myself. Would be fairest cause that would give people that pre-ordered yesterday still a fair amount of time of EA.

They did if you ordered early, People have been following this game for a few years now and no a CE should not get love if they ordered it last month over someone who knew about this game and pre ordered in the first week. Im not paying 150 bucks for some stupid toy figure of malgus, that comes in a metal tin, and contains special flare gun and CE store in game. I dont need that crap. Some CE's might buy it and play for a month giving BW 150 bucks but someone may just buy the 60 dollar version and play for 3 years contributing more money to the game which means that it should have went in a order based on time purchased.

The statue is very lame, I don't know what it is with collectors editions and figurines these days. I just want the authentication fob, having your account hacked is never fun. The mount will be nice.

No collectors edition pre-orders from last month should get in before others. I'd be pissed if some jack *** who pre ordered a week ago got in before me who pre ordered back in July. maybe do it month by months. Meh, this whole process has everyone on edge.

I'm hoping for 24/7 roll-out till everyone is in myself. Would be fairest cause that would give people that pre-ordered yesterday still a fair amount of time of EA.

I think everyone will be in by thursday which is what they announced as people getting up to 5 days to play. Then they bumped it to up to 7 days probably for this reason to get people in by thursday. They said orders dropped off after the first week and then picked back up november and december so once they get out of the first 2-3 days of july's opening pre order you should see a much larger scaled time frame getting in.

Pre-ordered day one and entered my code same day... still NOTHING... got a friend that didnt put his in until 7/29 got his email with start date yesterday, got a couple actually that entered codes after I did that got their dates all ready. So much for "It's based upon when you entered your pre-order code".

Oh well back to E.O. to pass some time.

I have a friend who pre-ordered 2 days ago. I don't know if I'll be able to break it to him. He had enough sense to go to bedd though.

The statue is very lame, I don't know what it is with collectors editions and figurines these days. I just want the authentication fob, having your account hacked is never fun. The mount will be nice.

No collectors edition pre-orders from last month should get in before others. I'd be pissed if some jack *** who pre ordered a week ago got in before me who pre ordered back in July. maybe do it month by months. Meh, this whole process has everyone on edge.

Agreed it does have people edgy, I was just pointing out that over time someone can spend more than the one shot buyer who pays 150 for useless collectors stuff and in game stuff that is just a luxury( Speeder) and then crap like a flare gun. To me its like going to a Amusement park and buying the 30 dollar glass souviner that collects dust and then is either garage saled or broken.

guess its 1 wave every hour...

Question: Anyone from EU gotten in yet...? Or do we have to wait longer then US.

Didnt Austrailia and New Zealand or something like that have to wait longer for release I dont think their release is on the 20th But everywhere else in the world is. correct me if I am wrong I just remember reading something about a delay in Aussy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.