PvP is completely imba

Jienko_Ados

I've been playing this game for a while now. Level 50 assassin. I play a character in which I have to pick my targets carefully and precisely. However my whole team is off doing stuff unrelated to the objective. I'm constantly in 0-6 huttball games. I'm being pared with 10-30lvl players where the other team has about all 50s. I try my best and damnest to get the objective and sometimes I even succeed but guess what? MY WHOLE TEAM IS NO WHERE TO BE SEEN.

If I'm top of my teams list in overall points/medals but still getting 0-6 huttball games (this is BACK TO BACK), then what the hell can I do to get a winning game?

Is it possible, at all possible, to balance pvp to that, oh I don't know, actually fair?

(Oh yeah, should implement a system where you can report players for being *******s and doing absolutely nothing towards objectives).

//endrant

... and anyone will be reporting you for you not carring the ball ALL THE TIME or not being in combat. No one cares how you must pick your target.

That's why kids we are not giving shotguns to those funny people in the house of madnes, while still we do have a democracy.

Edited by Noeren

Okay here's the thing, this is just another forum QQing about PvP in a game that's less than 1 moonth old :) Congratz kiddies, maybe all your crying will be noticed, but considering Bioware wont' listen to cryers, perhaps you should create legitamate posts not QQing about it. There's several more proper posts that you can be ADDRESSING concerns not QQing about them and constantly REPEATING the same thing that everyone else has said. This is the 20th post I've come across talking about PvP being imbalanced(which btw what you're describing isn't imbalance.... at all............ it's just your team sucks and doesn't know how to handle themselves which leads me to believe that your server blows and you should xfer to another one) But no, you'd rather say PvP is imbalanced when it's just your teams :/ deal with it

What do you have to do to get a winning game?

stop crying

stop pugging

stop making excuses

make friends

get in vent

practice

Oh, and medals in Hutt Ball mean **** all. Most of the people with the most medals in hutt ball spend the entire match running around the pit stabbing other morons not helping their team.

I've been playing this game for a while now. Level 50 assassin. I play a character in which I have to pick my targets carefully and precisely. However my whole team is off doing stuff unrelated to the objective. I'm constantly in 0-6 huttball games. I'm being pared with 10-30lvl players where the other team has about all 50s. I try my best and damnest to get the objective and sometimes I even succeed but guess what? MY WHOLE TEAM IS NO WHERE TO BE SEEN.

If I'm top of my teams list in overall points/medals but still getting 0-6 huttball games (this is BACK TO BACK), then what the hell can I do to get a winning game?

Is it possible, at all possible, to balance pvp to that, oh I don't know, actually fair?

(Oh yeah, should implement a system where you can report players for being *******s and doing absolutely nothing towards objectives).

//endrant

Cool story Bro.

What happens is that your team starts chasing the ball and winds up spread out, at the bottom level, whatever, and the other team caps. Then, because of that they never get back to the middle, are all spread out and if you, by chance, grab it, it's 1 on 4. You, basically, have to give up the score at a certain point and try to control the middle rather than chasing. But, getting a pug to do that is really, really, hard. Plus, after a couple of scores by the other team the pug just starts trying to kill something, anything.

If you're topping the charts as an assassin, then your teams must REALLY be horrible.

This. Assassins should be either capping lots, or picking of single targets.

That being said, I've been running a 31/x/x build and you get some sick aoe and if you have a pocket healer, you can just live forever.

But I assume you're not running with a pocket healer and Darkness spec so yah, team is bad.

Oh, and medals in Hutt Ball mean **** all. Most of the people with the most medals in hutt ball spend the entire match running around the pit stabbing other morons not helping their team.

This is so many levels of wrong I don't even know where to begin. :rolleyes: