C2N2 Needs his Vocabulator Removed

DarthMacsimus

Now you know how Han Solo feels around C3PO. It's an authentic Star Wars experience!

So EPIC

Seriously though, the robot keeps saying he's happy we didn't deactivate it.. how about throwing us some darkside points and the ability to use our ships escape pod over tatooine. That should fix the robot issue fast.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now you know how Han Solo feels around C3PO. It's an authentic Star Wars experience!
C3PO had a turnoff switch, our droid doesn't. Only swtich there is would be a patch.

The designer didn't consider that the customer might be interested to play ToR for many years, thus some would get slightly mad after just a few months.

It seems Blizzard had such annoyance factors in mind when they designed WoW, which BW didn't.

There real issue is this.. that little troll of a droid parks himself right between you and your cockpit, between you and the your cargo hold, between you and the ext, between you and your sleeping quarters...

He's even there staring at me when I wake up in the morning ... creeeepy

Levelling as a sorc I had to quest without a healer because of 2V-R8 having a broken voice chip. I would rather die than having to hear "I was just wondering what I could do to please you" repeatedly whilst fighting mobs. It's literally 1-2 seconds apart when he says it..

Levelling as a sorc I had to quest without a healer because of 2V-R8 having a broken voice chip. I would rather die than having to hear "I was just wondering what I could do to please you" repeatedly whilst fighting mobs. It's literally 1-2 seconds apart when he says it..

Fortunately that's in the 1.1 patch notes. No more crafting emotes during battle. Wish we could nerf his "hello" every time we walk onto our ship.

I agree..

I like it, though I do want him/her/it to have more 'sayings', it's great and I want the 'bots' to talk/annoy even more...

Maybe if they put an option in the setting to turn on/off companion speech so people that don't/do like it can chose .. to make both sides happy..

but yeah, I like the talk..

There real issue is this.. that little troll of a droid parks himself right between you and your cockpit, between you and the your cargo hold, between you and the ext, between you and your sleeping quarters...

He's even there staring at me when I wake up in the morning ... creeeepy

A great challenge for every Jedi: get on board and sneak into the cockpit without C2 noticing you! Everytime I jump up those stairs without him seeing me I say to myself "Mission accomplished, where's my commendation?!"

They should make it like Cheers where all your companions go "Hey Boss!" when you enter your ship, har har. But seriously would be cool if different companions spoke instead of just him. They kind of stand around like statues...

Hopefully they'll overhaul the whole experience. Would be neat to have some dynamic content here like I walked into my ship and found Kira cheating on me with Doc. Or worse Scourge!

They should make it like Cheers where all your companions go "Hey Boss!" when you enter your ship, har har. But seriously would be cool if different companions spoke instead of just him. They kind of stand around like statues...

Hopefully they'll overhaul the whole experience. Would be neat to have some dynamic content here like I walked into my ship and found Kira cheating on me with Doc. Or worse Scourge!

I have seen them moving around the ship. Rolled smuggler and when I was in the cargo hold talking to Risha I saw Corso and Bowaar walk by the open door, kinda like they were checking to see if they would catch my character and Risha doing something. I have already tuned c2 out I don't even notice him anymore. I have found Ivory in my ship. I can't talk to her but she is there, now that is real creepy, person in my ship I don't know and I can't do anything about it. hehe

Please for the love of <insert deity here> give us a mute option before I punch a friggin' hole in my widescreen. Games are supposed to be fun, they're not meant to annoy the crap out of people. If I ever see who's responsible for C2's loud mouth that DOES NOT SHUT UP, I will personally kick them in the nuts/ovaries.

Just my 2 cents.

C2 is extremely annoying. It wouldn't be so bad if he behaved like the other companions and only talked when you talked to him. M1-4X should be the only droid allowed to speak freely on my starship! His dialogue is much much better.

In any case make that mute optional, since some of us like the added flavor of the ego boosting machine. I have no doubt the repeated requests for those who can't bear anything over time, will be persistent enough to have a chance of a reaction. Just don't cut features because of all the murmuring, leaving us with a less vibrant game in return.

---