Bugs bugs and more bugs...

Hamoct

Did BETA testers do anything?

We have tickets for in game support for over a week.. several...

Raids are bugged.. HMs are bugged.. PVP crashes to character select ALL the time. No reason to kill players in Illum zone... why pay to play this game at 50? Nothing works!

This is pathetic.

If its not fixed by next week (ALL of the things that I listed, then I am gone.. and I will spend my money on a game that works!)

PS.. oh yea! Glad to hear you guys are working on the ability to /wave on vehicles.. that is important.. not.

Raids are bugged.. HMs are bugged.. PVP crashes to character select ALL the time. No reason to kill players in Illum zone... why pay to play this game at 50? Nothing works!

This is pathetic.

If its not fixed by next week (ALL of the things that I listed, then I am gone.. and I will spend my money on a game that works!)

PS.. oh yea! Glad to hear you guys are working on the ability to /wave on vehicles.. that is important.. not.

It is unfortunate that the small but numerous bugs are starting to really freakng annoy me, too. To be honest, is to admit that there are more tiny bugs than the "current fanbois" are willing to admit. I love Star Wars, but this game hasn't improved much since launch.

Edited by Kahldor

It is unfortunate that the small but numerous bugs are starting to really freakng annoy me, too. To be honest, is to admit that there are more tiny bugs than the "current fanbois" are willing to admit. I love Star Wars, but this game hasn't improved much since launch.

Yes, and with launch 6 months ago! OH, wait, no....that was 3 weeks ago with a major patch and update coming in a couple of days.

I agree that the game has more bugs than a certain "Group" is willing to admit. However, I disagree that the game hasn't improved since launch. Another few months I bet it will be just fine, be patient.

OP: As far as all the bugs being fixed by next week...yea g/l with that.

Yes, and with launch 6 months ago! OH, wait, no....that was 3 weeks ago with a major patch and update coming in a couple of days.

Lolz. Took the words right out of my mouth.

The majority of the bugs and issues in the game are definitely from the end game content. It's not fleshed out which leaves one with the feeling of it being incomplete or "broken". The problem with all the qq about it is that MMO's DO NOT launch with well developed end game content. It just doesn't happen. It always takes a few months, 6 being a decent number, before end game shapes up to where it runs fairly smoothly and most players will enjoy it. Anything else is just unrealistic expectations.

Edited by TheUnNamedHero

Cant PVP cause I crash everytime I enter to character select

Cant do PVE because the Rancor is bugged and as soon as you enter you die..

EV is on cooldown (was done, not without its fair share of glitches and mysterious invisible instant death surprises)

There is no way the game will retain more than half the popyulation after the first 30 free days are up. Most of our guild already said they are gone. We want to play stuff that works!

Yes. And that patch is addressing A FEW bugs. I'm sorry if my $15 a month will be going to addressing a few of the problems every 30 days, it really isn't worth it. Why? Because there a lot more issues than bugs? Like a thin community and lifeless planets... and a non-existent World PvP system...

There is a reason why most of those Very Heavy/Full servers are now Standard/Heavy after only 4 weeks... The game is a solo game w/ a splash of MMO.

EA/BW seem to be in over their head... hopefully they get their crap straight. I understand some bugs take longer than a month to fix, but many game developers are able to hot fix minor bugs quickly. BW doesn't seem to be there at this time.

Did I mention that I have 11 open tickets addressing bugs and not ONE of them has a reply? Starting since launch?

Also the only reason I am even on the fiorums is because my main character is frozen in'' whoKnowsWhere'' and can not log on...

minor bugs?

Oh please!

Did I mention that I have 11 open tickets addressing bugs and not ONE of them has a reply? Starting since launch?

Also the only reason I am even on the fiorums is because my main character is frozen in'' whoKnowsWhere'' and can not log on...

minor bugs?

Oh please!

Can't log in but game crashes to character selection? We have now reached the point of tin foil hats.

Edited by TheUnNamedHero

I log in username and password.. at character select.. when I try to enter game I am perma loading... have to crash game to get out after 15 minutes...

my tinfoil hat is smashed because I am pissed off and the evening when I can play PC games I can not. Thanks for your useless comment btw.

I log in username and password.. at character select.. when I try to enter game I am perma loading... have to crash game to get out after 15 minutes...

my tinfoil hat is smashed because I am pissed off and the evening when I can play PC games I can not. Thanks for your useless comment btw.

Yet you claimed you get the crash during PvP. So which is it? [Tin foil hat gets bigger]

Sorry I was listing a few things that bother me...

the crash to character select when you try to enter PVP while waiting on Ques is a very common bug that most people know of...

I crashed from Illum and cant get back on.. when I try to log on alt it says I have a character already in game...

you can choke on the hat.. thanks

Yes. And that patch is addressing A FEW bugs. I'm sorry if my $15 a month will be going to addressing a few of the problems every 30 days, it really isn't worth it. Why? Because there a lot more issues than bugs? Like a thin community and lifeless planets... and a non-existent World PvP system...

There is a reason why most of those Very Heavy/Full servers are now Standard/Heavy after only 4 weeks... The game is a solo game w/ a splash of MMO.

EA/BW seem to be in over their head... hopefully they get their crap straight. I understand some bugs take longer than a month to fix, but many game developers are able to hot fix minor bugs quickly. BW doesn't seem to be there at this time.

Sorry I was listing a few things that bother me...

the crash to character select when you try to enter PVP while waiting on Ques is a very common bug that most people know of...

I crashed from Illum and cant get back on.. when I try to log on alt it says I have a character already in game...

you can choke on the hat.. thanks

But you said it crashes EVERY TIME. Now you say it happened ONCE and you haven't been able to log back in since? Make up your mind. [Tin foil hat becomes a tarp that I completely wrap around me and await the apocalypse]

I have a level 31 Jedi and a level 25 BH, so not end game and not new toons and the amount of bugs is insane. Ironically, it was far less noticeable in BETA. My Jedi is almost unplayable now, he is so bugged- it takes next to nothing for him to react at a snails pace (ability delay); the graphics now- the cutscenes, the toons have "The Ring" black eyes or weird silvery ones about 70% of the time now, my CPU gets chewed up like butter, buildings and caves remain a huge issue, Kira because of the bug, I have leveled probably 10 levels with no interactions with her- so out the door that goes in terms of immersion, Anchorhead still looks like this endless dance of odd green screens everywhere, melee targeting next target is a total joke, on and on I could go. Flying around Alderan, doing any quests there, is so totally bugged- I have given up even trying to level my Jedi anymore at this time.

My BH, SAME SERVER, is far less buggy, but still has his share of bugs. For example, the crew skills window has four skills not three, with the overlap bleeding visually out into the screen. When I try to delete the phantom 4th skill, it states said skill does not exist. When the BH gets on his mount, half the time he is standing not sitting and at least 30% of time when he's blasting away- he continues to do so, even after the target is dead. Ive learned to heal, needed or not, can usually break that pattern- but that adds time. When I get ambushed and knocked off my bike, I stay laying down past the penalty time, even though Im able to fight. Sometimes this goes on through several fights, until it resets and my BH is no longer dirt surfing.

These ARE NOT minor issues; they totally affect story, immersion, the basic ability to play the game. I should not be paying $15 a month, new launch or not, for issues this severe. I actually consider myself a huge fanboy of BW and SW both, I love all of their titles and am a SW nut. I think this game has insane amounts of potential, but the talk has GOT TO END, with results happening soon. They have time to add new content when the content they have is so broken? And after all the big deal they made about companions and story but for all practical purposes, I have lost Kira for everything other then her saber- for over 10 levels now?

These are very serious issues and this never should have happened. Anyone who has faced the level of bugs I have, feels the same and thats not being negative- its our right as customers to expect base levels of immersion and functionality for our $$. I get that a reasonable level of bugs will happen at launch, but this is well beyond reasonable when I litterally have to stop playing one toon due to issues that are that severe.

Love the game, dont love how all this has been handled.

This is pathetic.

Do you really think bioware actually listened to the beta testers?

By the time the majority of beta testers hit lv40-50, to test end game content.

* Bioware would just wipe it all.

Then they basically say, just start over at 1x xp.

* We kept telling them that we need to test endgame content.

- No response

What did bioware test with the beta testing community.

* Crashing the imp fleet.

* Crashing the GTN

* Testing space combat.

Yeah that is what we focused on, otherwise.

Its just /bug this and hope they review it.

* and actually do something about it.

This is pathetic.

Bye bye champ.

Yeah, lots of bugs.

I can only the play the game for about an hour at a time, and then I crash to the desktop. Without fail, every time I load the game. But I see this as a feature, cuz it's kinda like an alarm clock telling me it's time to quit playing for the day.

When the alarm goes off and I crash, I decide if I wanna play another hour and click the icon if I do. This feature has been really nice to help me moderate my game play..two thumbs up to Bioware for such an innovative feature.

This is pathetic.

complaints complaints and more complaints, this game has been out a month, and i personally have experienced quite a few bugs. do i come to the forums and complain, do i get angry do they mean i cant play the game? No. Posts like this arent needed, Thanks.

Edited by Zuesy

complaints complaints and more complaints, this game has been out a month, and i personally have experienced quite a few bugs. do i come to the forums and complain, do i get angry do they mean i cant play the game? No. Posts like this arent needed, Thanks.

Complaints complaints and more complaints, every time i go to this terrible restaurant and order something it comes in half frozen and sometimes I find hair in it. Do I go to the managers to complain? Do i get angry and leave? No. I pay money for it and enjoy it.