I am bored of this game....

DarthWoad

We'd rather you be silent since you aren't paying for it any longer. And to enforce that we have the magical ignore button. If you aren't going to make coherent points, you aren't adding anything except petulant whining to the discussion.

Ta-ta!

"Whining" meaning "things you dont agree with"?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Quickly moderators, shut down this thread also as it shows your incredibly average, linear, boring, badly designed game in a poor light!

Pathetic.

You have a problem with this game then pack your bags and get out. Funny how everyone who hates on this game still show themselves on the forums.

Sad really.

Edited by Parali
rude

You have a problem with this game then pack your bags and get out. Funny how everyone who hates on this game still show themselves on the forums.

Sad really.

Why wouldn't we? We need to spread the word to people thinking of buying this game about how terrible it really is. Anyone expecting an MMO should NOT buy this.

Edited by Parali
bad quote in reply

I read this in someone's signature and I think it applies here:

Originally Posted by Runealdo

For people who only know how to play an MMO like a race, being first at max level, this has been heartbreakening and their internet egos lie shattered on the floor. But for people who bought this game to immerse themselves in the history and play this game like a game while leveling, it's utter genius.

Why wouldn't we? We need to spread the word to people thinking of buying this game about how terrible it really is. Anyone expecting an MMO should NOT buy this.

Hmm so you really think when someone is looking for a game they come here and read some odd guy (with no avatar) saying he is bored and that will cause them to not buy it? Really? See my post about ego above lol.

You know what you are doing.. dont you??

you are Trolling now..

Grow-up...Post Elsewhere.... Take a Laxative or Somthing

Edited by Sakushi

Sad really.

You have a problem with people not liking the game then don't read the forums. Funny how all the fanboys cry about the forums yet still read them.

Sad really.

Edited by Parali
rude and bad quote in reply

Please provide your definition (opinion) of what an "MMO" is for you?

And can you please provide some examples of such games... if any exist?

Hmm so you really think when someone is looking for a game they come here and read some odd guy (with no avatar) saying he is bored and that will cause them to not buy it? Really? See my post about ego above lol.

Um yes? When I buy a new game I often go to the forums first and see what kind of things people are saying about it, you take it with a grain of salt but it's still feedback.

And how exactly does me not having a generic starwars pic (identical to everyone else on these boards) as my avatar mean anything to anyone?

Weird, I'm level 50 and have been for a good week now and I always have something to do, whether it be PVP or Flashpoints or crafting or helping guildmates.

While there is not as much endgame as World of Kiddicraft, there's still more than what Rift had at launch, and look at Rift now. Rift is leading the industry in content releases. I would only assume that SWTOR wont be much different. I mean another flashpoint and 4 new raid bosses coming out next week.

In March they are planning a big content update which I'm sure will be focused around endgame.

Personally...If i was you I'd get to 50 then decide. Dont listen to all the morons on the forums who burned through all the content in a matter of days. I'm still having a blast at level 50. Mind you I absolutely LOVE the PVP so yeah...

Weird, I'm level 50 and have been for a good week now and I always have something to do, whether it be PVP or Flashpoints or crafting or helping guildmates.

While there is not as much endgame as World of Kiddicraft, there's still more than what Rift had at launch, and look at Rift now. Rift is leading the industry in content releases. I would only assume that SWTOR wont be much different. I mean another flashpoint and 4 new raid bosses coming out next week.

In March they are planning a big content update which I'm sure will be focused around endgame.

Personally...If i was you I'd get to 50 then decide. Dont listen to all the morons on the forums who burned through all the content in a matter of days. I'm still having a blast at level 50. Mind you I absolutely LOVE the PVP so yeah...

What are you crafting, exactly? Crafting is 100% useless.

PvP is bad, for obvious reasons.

Flashpoints brings nothing, gives nothing.

Hey, lets level to 50 only to help low level people.

No.

I wont make another character, because it will just feel the same, in my opinion.

Don't knock it until you try it.

My level 38 Bounty Hunter is getting up there, so I started up a second character as a Consular. Different faction, different class, different story and a vastly different way to play the game...the two characters feel nothing alike and I very much enjoy switching between both them.

I suggest trying it.

So, wait a minute . . . he hit spacebar on a majority of the quests just so he could speed-on leveling and see the the content?

So, he avoided the various stories in a game that was clearly marketed as a story-focused game, and then complains he is bored without enough content?

Yeah. Okay. Obviously this is not the game for you. Good luck in your next game. :rolleyes:

I haven't done endgame but I'm bored of it. I'm also bored of the content that is about to be released, and the content that will come out after that. Even if things are added weekly I will be bored of them.

Add more content turbofast so I can spacebar through it.

I QUIT!

Edited by rfatcheric

Why should he? He is absolutely correct.

His opinion is valid. "Correct" is probably not the word you are looking for.

This game is an "MMO". It's massively-multiplayer, and it's online. That's the "standard" definition. By that definition, the poster is factually incorrect.

I suspect he has a "personal definition" of what an "MMO" "should be". I'm curious to hear more about it.

I haven't done endgame but I'm bored of it. I'm also bored of the content that is about to be released, and the content that will come out after that. Even if things are added weekly I will be bored of them.

Add more content turbofast so I can spacebar through it.

I QUIT!

Thank you for the translation. It made me giggle.

Sad really.

The classic "dont like it, dont play it" approach. Obviously you cant think of anything else to say apart from that old response

Edited by Parali
bad quote

His opinion is valid. "Correct" is probably not the word you are looking for.

This game is an "MMO". It's massively-multiplayer, and it's online. That's the "standard" definition. By that definition, the poster is factually incorrect.

I suspect he has a "personal definition" of what an "MMO" "should be". I'm curious to hear more about it.

This game is not "massively" multiplayer. Slight correction there.

Otherwise I agree, it's a "multiplayer online rpg".

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.