I would kill for Force Push...

Griftter

I think we could use both. From the simple feel of playing a jedi force push seems to look and feel like a jedi. Force pull would certainly give us a better chance in PVP.

I would gladly sacrive the droid CCing ability for force push and maybe something else for force pull.

I think we could use both. From the simple feel of playing a jedi force push seems to look and feel like a jedi. Force pull would certainly give us a better chance in PVP.

I would gladly sacrive the droid CCing ability for force push and maybe something else for force pull.

Yeah every other class basically has some sort of push/pull cc ability, and we get to cc droids! O happy days! Not if i could use that CC to permanently kill C2-N2 then i would also be satisfied.

Yeah every other class basically has some sort of push/pull cc ability, and we get to cc droids! O happy days! Not if i could use that CC to permanently kill C2-N2 then i would also be satisfied.

We get an AOE six second stun.

Oh yeah? Aoe 6 second stun? weird I don't have that on my sentinel 50.

But i do have a 6 second INCAPACITATE that break on dots which is the key feature of my spec watchman. oh wait.. isnt it.. contradictory?......

We're the only class without a stun : NO FORCE FIELD ISNT A STUN (technically yes but it stun us too FAR FROM GOOD)

Get real.

But i do have a 6 second INCAPACITATE that break on dots which is the key feature of my spec watchman. oh wait.. isnt it.. contradictory?......

We're the only class without a stun : NO FORCE FIELD ISNT A STUN (technically yes but it stun us too FAR FROM GOOD)

Get real.

You're doing it wrong.

You don't mez the player you're trying to kill expecting him to stay mez'd. You use it to take his buddy out of the fight or interrupt that heal he started casting.

You can also use it to:

• Mez most of the other team and disarm the bomb in voidstar
  • Mez the other team as you progress to the next door in voidstar
  • Jump into a group of enemy players, murder a lowbie, mez everyone, camo, val call, Transcendence, escape
  • Take on 2 players, kill 1 of them while the other is out of the fight
  • Interrupt everyone trying to plant a bomb
  • Interrupt everyone trying to cap a node in Alderaan
  • Help your team cap a node by mezing those coming to hit your capper
  • mez everyone chasing you while you carry the huttball
  • mez everyone chasing someone else carrying the huttball
  • Keep a healer completely locked down through Leap, Kick, Stasis, Awe
  • Harass a lowbie by Mezing them for no reason
  • Mez a player and kill his companion, just for fun
  • Mez yourself for no reason
  • Challenge someone to a dual, Mez them, Camo, Transcendence, run away, claim the dual bugged out and call them a cheater.
  • Bind it to your Alt + F4 key and claim its a broken ability that crashes your game everytime you use it

OR

• Post on the forums about how you used it on someone who had dots on them and that its a sub par ability

Edited by Maefly

You're doing it wrong.

You don't mez the player you're trying to kill expecting him to stay mez'd. You use it to take his buddy out of the fight or interrupt that heal he started casting.

You can also use it to:

• Mez most of the other team and disarm the bomb in voidstar
  • Mez the other team as you progress to the next door in voidstar
  • Jump into a group of enemy players, murder a lowbie, mez everyone, camo, val call, Transcendence, escape
  • Take on 2 players, kill 1 of them while the other is out of the fight
  • Interrupt everyone trying to plant a bomb
  • Interrupt everyone trying to cap a node in Alderaan
  • Help your team cap a node by mezing those coming to hit your capper
  • mez everyone chasing you while you carry the huttball
  • mez everyone chasing someone else carrying the huttball
  • Keep a healer completely locked down through Leap, Kick, Stasis, Awe
  • Harass a lowbie by Mezing them for no reason
  • Mez a player and kill his companion, just for fun
  • Mez yourself for no reason
  • Challenge someone to a dual, Mez them, Camo, Transcendence, run away, claim the dual bugged out and call them a cheater.
  • Bind it to your Alt + F4 key and claim its a broken ability that crashes your game everytime you use it

OR

• Post on the forums about how you used it on someone who had dots on them and that its a sub par ability

All your points are correct, and Awe is a very nice CC.

That said, the OP gets a +1 from me because having played guardian I know just how FUN push can be, and also how iconic for a jedi.

All Knights should have push.

its called Awe. but sadly its rarely useful in a pug situation. when protecting a node you should be able to do it and tell your team to back off and let it last. but with pugs they just continue attacking. . .so it kinda sucks