Juggah buff 1.1

Kodokai

Juggernaut

Endure Pain: This ability’s cooldown has been reduced to 1.5 minutes.

Force Push: Now finishes the cooldown on Force Charge.

So i see Jiggahs are getting a buff yet Marauders have the same issue of being kited in pvp if not worse at times.

Wait, don't marauders have a shorter cooldown charge, ranged snare, and the ability to cloak and remove debuffs?

Ranged snare? I dont call deadly throws 10 meter(if you spec into it) a ranged snare ;) Waste of the two points with this current ability delay.

Ranged snare? I dont call deadly throws 10 meter(if you spec into it) a ranged snare ;) Waste of the two points with this current ability delay.

The point is, marauders have more anti kiting tools than juggs currently. Thus juggs are getting buffs, even if they are terrible buffs that don't actually increase target uptime.

Seriously, their solution to being kited is to have them push the player out of range? lulz.

The point is, marauders have more anti kiting tools than juggs currently. Thus juggs are getting buffs, even if they are terrible buffs that don't actually increase target uptime.

Seriously, their solution to being kited is to have them push the player out of range? lulz.

the marauder "Ranged snare" is 10 yard range and you must be carnage. the worst pvp tree of the marauder.

The juggernaut also happen to live longer than the marauder when kited.

Isn't the idea that Force Push resets the cooldown on Charge? In other words, you push them out of range -knocking them down and then immediately leap right on top of them.

Edited by MorgonKara

^

would love to have this on my mara

I think Marauders are the bottom of the Sith-classroom list that hasnt mastered anything but choke & heres me thinking im the Emperors Wrath or a Darth. Silly me :rolleyes:

Edited by Kodokai

I think Marauders are the bottom of the Sith-classroom list that hasnt mastered anything but choke & heres me thinking im the Emperors Wrath or a Darth. Silly me :rolleyes:

Of course, id also love to be able to have a spammable ability that hits for 2-3k while having heavy armor like troopers.

Or a 3-4k hitting spammable ability with vanish and 2-3 cc abilities.

Yes, annoyed at pvp atm

Of course, id also love to be able to have a spammable ability that hits for 2-3k while having heavy armor like troopers.

Or a 3-4k hitting spammable ability with vanish and 2-3 cc abilities.

Yes, annoyed at pvp atm

Wish i had a 2k hitting ability that isnt in rage tree.

Isn't the idea that Force Push resets the cooldown on Charge? In other words, you push them out of range -knocking them down and then immediately leap right on top of them.

The idea was to buff jugg anti-kiting. Knocking them out of range to reset charge is basically a wash.

Wait, don't marauders have a shorter cooldown charge, ranged snare, and the ability to cloak and remove debuffs?

1: No.

2: Ranged 3 sec root, not snare, and it costs 3 rage, and yeah requires you to specificly spec into it.

4: 4 second vanish big woopty doo.

5: Remove debuff, What'cho talkin about willis?

the marauder "Ranged snare" is 10 yard range and you must be carnage. the worst pvp tree of the marauder.

The juggernaut also happen to live longer than the marauder when kited.

How do you figure that? Because we run slower and don't have the defensive cooldowns that you do?

1: No.

2: Ranged 3 sec root, not snare, and it costs 3 rage, and yeah requires you to specificly spec into it.

4: 4 second vanish big woopty doo.

5: Remove debuff, What'cho talkin about willis?

1. I thought you could get it to 13 seconds, or so I was told, was I misinformed?

2. A snare is a root.

4. If you don't like the vanish, please don't use it. It isn't worth the global after all.

5. I'm talking you can spec your vanish to remove debuffs.

1. I thought you could get it to 13 seconds, or so I was told, was I misinformed?

2. A snare is a root.

4. If you don't like the vanish, please don't use it. It isn't worth the global after all.

5. I'm talking you can spec your vanish to remove debuffs.

you can spec it to remove snares, or to prevent damage. nothing takes dots off. l2google