Games been out for a month now. No improvements at all?

TheMove

No big patches nothing. Out of all the issues not one thing fixed or improved that really matters. Im just going to use one example. Flash bang for IA and Smuggler have different cool downs. Ones 60 secs the other is 90 secs. How does this not get fixed?

If im going to renew in a week and have to pay monthly to play a game I already spent $60 on show me something please.

No big patches nothing. Out of all the issues not one thing fixed or improved that really matters. Im just going to use one example. Flash bang for IA and Smuggler have different cool downs. Ones 60 secs the other is 90 secs. How does this not get fixed?

If im going to renew in a week and have to pay monthly to play a game I already spent $60 on show me something please.

They have a content and bug fix patch coming out next week on the 17th. In addition, they have released multiple smaller "hot-fix" patches the past several weeks.

If you can debug a massive 20 gb program with multiple server dependence in less then 20 days please tell Bioware what they did wrong.

If you can't why are you here?

Seriously go read the huge announcement t hat came out adding new content, AA, bug fixes ,etc.

Talk is cheap. I really don't care about what someone says will happen down the road. If you can't fix one thing in a months time. I doubt your update or anything you say will happen anytime soon.

Use Dev Tracker. Dev post said this would be fixed. They have also made numerous fixes for performance and bugs, as well as exploits. You downloaded those patches too.

Edited by Calimwulf

They have a content and bug fix patch coming out next week on the 17th. In addition, they have released multiple smaller "hot-fix" patches the past several weeks.

They have fixed nothing. They have added exploits and than fixed those 5 mini patches later. Thats it.

You can't fix some problems with minor patches. They must wait until major content goes in because they require a rewrite of major sections of the coding. Stop being such a Luddite. This is common knowledge.

They have been fixing bugs as they find them, and as they can. You will get bigger changes in 4 days.

If you can debug a massive 20 gb program with multiple server dependence in less then 20 days please tell Bioware what they did wrong.

If you can't why are you here?

they have 1 programmer/developer?

What is this, I dont even...

When you write 20gig's of software, you have software architects that initially set things up for ease of reprogramming/debugging/etc. Go to college please.

Talk is cheap. I really don't care about what someone says will happen down the road. If you can't fix one thing in a months time. I doubt your update or anything you say will happen anytime soon.

actually the patch comes out on the 17th which is still within the first month of the game being out, not to mention the 4 small bug fix patches they've already released.

so I can't really see where the no improvements at all is coming from. Remember that just because you've got a bug that hasn't been fixed yet doesn't mean that nothing has.

They have fixed plenty of things, stop trolling.

0/10

1 - His been living in a cave?

2- Troll.

I guess is 2.

If you follow the links to patch notes,http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes you will see a list of patches that hey have beem implementing since launch, ( I count 13) you know, insignificant things like crashes to desktop, people unable to log in etc etc. I can see where the cooldown on smuggler/IA abilities should taken precedence over those things:rolleyes:

Seriously, just because it's not something that was affecting you and you didn't notice the change doesn't mean that they have been doing nothing.

EDIT: Damnit, I took the troll bait didn't I..

Edited by Swaay

There's the upcoming 1.1 patch this week (I think). Seriously, are you really expecting an MMO to come out with a major content patch every single month? Especially at launch?

Is this your first MMO ever? nvm don't answer that, you get my point.

They have fixed nothing. They have added exploits and than fixed those 5 mini patches later. Thats it.

My first post was a reasonable reply with facts. Now I know that you are just a troll. If you're going to ignore reason, why bother posting on the forums at all? It's the equivalent of a four year old throwing a temper tantrum.

It's next tuesday geez relax. Still less than one month.

Uhhh nope. you are wrong OP. Look at patches and Dev logs. Numerous Patches and improvements. The game has really only been out since Dec 20 and they plan to release new content next week....

Sooo the truth is that they have been making weekly fixes and improvements and new content with-in a month of launch!!!!

Good Job Bioware!!!!

Not so good a job OP....

Score is:

Bioware- 1

OP- 0

Edited by Warjhinn

You can't fix some problems with minor patches. They must wait until major content goes in because they require a rewrite of major sections of the coding. Stop being such a Luddite. This is common knowledge.

They have been fixing bugs as they find them, and as they can. You will get bigger changes in 4 days.

Bull. Trion did it non stop their first few weeks... TONS got fixed, and what they fixed was already on top of a very clean and playable game.

Not being able to adjust companions bars should have been in at launch

Bank / stacking - Come on

PvP - 'nuff said

cooldown

auto pvp flagging for AE

z axis issues with camera

camera snap working "sometimes"

the list is pretty extensive and **** like this shouldnt have to wait for a freaking content patch. What about fixing some **** first. I don't want more buggy content, I want current content fixed. Why do I feel like this isn't something that should be begged for?

they have 1 programmer/developer?

What is this, I dont even...

When you write 20gig's of software, you have software architects that initially set things up for ease of reprogramming/debugging/etc. Go to college please.

You going to pay for me to go or just assume everyone can.

You can make debugging easier but that's relative to the hell it was before. I have thank you been working with and on programing small projects in the past and guess what? Its hard work.

Also never said they only have one guy but explain something to me will you?

Why has the mage blink bug been in WoW since day 1 and is still here? You know why? its because they can't and will never been able to fix it.

These thins are not simple stop pretending they are.

Edited by Avrose