POLL!! Help Bioware AND yourself!

Sorrowsongg

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good effort Sorrow. I'm somewhat curious to see the results, but we know the forums representative is questionable. Also, im sure this type of thread will atract more haters than average gamers, but we'll see.

the poll doesnt ask to rate the game its just asking players from their point view whats more or less important to them. One can 'hate' the game but that doesnt influence the rating over the game just say as one 'hate' the game whats most important things for one that..uhm hate the game? hilarious

But the poll overall covers all the game features in a very objective manner. I vote as fair as possible for some one that does not 'hate' or 'love' the game

Hi,

Just wanted to update that we now have 560 people taking the survey and I have a warning for writing "agreed bump" in a comment to a poster as my post obvoiusly only in Biowares eyes was ment to bump the post to the front page and thus violating the forum code of conduct..:eek:

//Kamasuthra

Hi,

There are many different opinions on what should be fixed or improved in this game. In order to help Bioware prioritize what to work on I have created a fairly large survey where you can vote on what you believe is important to fix first in this game.

We all want this game to get better so take 3 minutes and vote now!

Update Saturday 12:17PM CET. we now have 560 participants in this poll.

I will publice the full result as well as analyses of it tuesday the 17th of january on these forums.

Here is the link:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/J366FVP

*Disclaimer*

There will ofc be tons of different views on what should have been included in this survey and I do not claim it to be complete in any way. However its better to get structured feedback to Bioware from a survey even if its not including every aspect of the game than to just randomly complain or voice opinions on the forum.

//Kamasuthra

Done, do we get to see the results too?

Hi,

Just wanted to update that we now have 560 people taking the survey and I have a warning for writing "agreed bump" in a comment to a poster as my post obvoiusly only in Biowares eyes was ment to bump the post to the front page and thus violating the forum code of conduct..:eek:

//Kamasuthra

Yeah, bumps are against the forum rules (for reasons I personally agree with, but that's neither here nor there).

So, to bump a post, you really have to have something to add... like thanks for the survey, which I've filled out.

And I'm not just saying that as a way to bump your post. That'd be against the rules.

They seem a bit trigger happy with warnings.

Wish they where so fast with answering or giving feedback when it comes to this type of topics.

Curious about the results though and it would be nice if more people would answer the question.

But if I am perfectly honest a lot of things you posted should have been in game from the start.

The fact they aren't is just weird when you take their costs into account.

Just wanted to thank you for taking the time to set up this survey and appreciate the effort but I am dubious as to what if any attention Bioware will pay to it even if you get thousands of replies.

Sorry for being so cynical and I really hope I am wrong.

Just wanted to thank you for taking the time to set up this survey and appreciate the effort but I am dubious as to what if any attention Bioware will pay to it even if you get thousands of replies.

Sorry for being so cynical and I really hope I am wrong.

I dont expect them to take any notice or action but atleast we will know what the forun community think is most important to fix :D

Thank you for taking the time to create what was a pretty well designed survey covering all aspects of the game without giving it an opportunity to get bogged down.

I look forward to hearing more about this and hope it helps bioware with the game.

The games not perfect. But if we stop flaming each other we can help it get there.

Hi, think it's a great poll, you deserve alot of credit for trying to help the community and bioware :)

Would of liked a question about more playable races and chat bubbles when using /say.

Looking forward to seeing results on the 17th.

Hi I agree that things that I missed that should have been included are:

* Chat bubbles

* Possibility to respec AC

* Non human player races

Although I indeed do feel it misses some key bugs/features that miss (as someone on an RP server); chat bubbles/animations and environment interaction (aka chairs you can sit on). In general, I do feel it is indeed good to get at least some information on what's really important.

I spent 5 minutes of my time to do the survey.

Well said. Same here.