Let me sum up all the complaint threads here....

xNonphixionx

Personally, I love the game. But reading these forums has literally lowered my IQ quite a bit. Let me sum up what most of the whiners are saying here...

TYPICAL FORUM WHINER

I dont like this game because it's not exactly how I want it to be. In fact I think this game is horrible because it's not exactly how I want it to be. Regardless, I am going to play it anyway and constantly cry about how bad it is. I dont care if I have 10 days of play time in 2 weeks...It's a bad game. I generally pay subscription fees for games I hate and play them for 10 hours a day because that's the only logical thing to do.

Why does this game not have addons? I want to customize my UI so it needs Addons...I dont want addons that coach me on how to play, I just want fluff addons that will help me customize my UI. No I dont want Bioware to just implement a more customizable UI, I want addons. While they are at it please implement a macro system...My character has 35 skills and I cant seem to remember where they all are when I go to click them. Please make a macro system so I only have to click 2 things. I meant to say keybind, because I'm not a clicker!

I hate this game so much that I am going to quit if they dont give me what I want NOW.

I put a ticket in 5 days ago asking a GM why this game overheats my computer and they never responded to me. I also sent in a ticket asking them to fix my bugs and they did not do ANYTHING! Customer service is so bad!

Last but not least...I have put 10 days of playtime in 2 weeks and let me tell you, there's nothing to do in this game. I am so bored of it ALREADY! If you dont add more content I am going to quit. And by more content I mean content I will not burn through fast when I play 10 hours a day...But DONT MAKE IT GRINDY!

Edited by xNonphixionx

Personally, I love the game. But reading these forums has literally lowered my IQ quite a bit. Let me sum up what most of the whiners are saying here...

Agree.Completely.

You're banging your head against a wall though, the posters / players you describe are so far gone down that self entitled path that your post wont even make a dent.

Even references you made such as "cusomter service have not replied about my overheating PSU" or "Make this change by tomorrow, because I demand it or I quit Failware....."

Will fall on deaf ears...sadly.

Nice post though and your sig wins the interwbz for today!! :)

Driz

Just my $0.02 but even worse than the 'whiners' are the so-called rabid fans of this game. Let me be more specific. The fans that jump to TOR's defense and flame any dissent whatsoever. It has gotten to the point that even a well thought out post, without hyperbole, gets attacked immediately, usually ending in a "Go back to where you came from." This forum makes reasonable discussion impossible.

Now, I am not saying there aren't there fair share of trolls who bash the game for no reason, but there are also plenty of people with legitimate complaints who get shouted down by the mouth foaming masses without any regard to the legitimacy for their opinions. I have never seen a forum as poisonous as this on in any of the MMOs I have played. This forum makes WoW General look civilized.

Hello everyone,

We are closing this thread. While we understand that people can be frustrated with the community at times, please understand that threads like this, while made with good intentions, tend to draw out people who wish to be overly negative and incite flames. In the future, please create threads that encourage gameplay discussion and not ones which criticize the community.

We appreciate your understanding that we've closed this thread!