Nerf tracer missile

Dalnar

I mean the sound of it. The amount of ruckus it can produce is really ridiculous. Can we please tone the noise from this ability lower..much lower? If I meet couple of those spam...I mean professionals at the same time, I swear the plaster on my walls is starting to shatter. Edited by Dalnar

No. The one thing that keeps me using Grav Rounds is knowing that tracer missiles is a give away to when the ability is being used. Grav Rounds sounds like someone is violating a squirrel.

We must suffer together, brother.

Edited by LordKivlov

Pew pew pew pew pew!

*Bounty Hunter is interrupted*

4 seconds of silence ensues...

Pew pew pew pew pew!

this made me laugh... this is how you tell the good from the bad.

A good bounty hunter quickly utilizes another ability but a bad one stands there staring at you until they can do it again. Every day there are more and more and they are almost all bads.

this made me laugh... this is how you tell the good from the bad.

A good bounty hunter quickly utilizes another ability but a bad one stands there staring at you until they can do it again. Every day there are more and more and they are almost all bads.

Honestly, a lot of the time they just stand there perplexed at what happened. The interupts in this game are almost unnoticable, especially the ones that match other abilities.

Not defending them, but spamming lightning fingers at someone and then interupting them and stunning them with all the exact same animation is, frankly, retarded.

I mean the sound of it. The amount of ruckus it can produce is really ridiculous. Can we please tone the noise from this ability lower..much lower? If I meet couple of those spam...I mean professionals at the same time, I swear the plaster on my walls is starting to shatter.

fffffffTCHEWWWWWWWWWWWWW fffffffffffffffffffTCHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW fffffTCHEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Pew pew pew pew pew!

Pew pew pew pew pew!

Wrong... you forgot uppercut.

Pew Pew Pew > Interrupt > short pause cause their button isnt working > uppercut > strafe in circles for a bit > Pew Pew Pew

Wrong... you forgot uppercut.

Pew Pew Pew > Interrupt > short pause cause their button isnt working > uppercut > strafe in circles for a bit > Pew Pew Pew

What i see: Pew pew pew, interrupt, stun and if determination on cd - 5k 5k 5k - death, have 400 expertise

Honestly, a lot of the time they just stand there perplexed at what happened. The interupts in this game are almost unnoticable, especially the ones that match other abilities.

Not defending them, but spamming lightning fingers at someone and then interupting them and stunning them with all the exact same animation is, frankly, retarded.

I think that's the whole point though, honestly if I get interrupted I don't notice it half the time as I use almost all of my abilities and not reliant on a single one.

If the sound of the missiles is starting to strip the wallpaper from your walls, then it's time to get new wallpaper! Roll a different class if you feel overwhelmed by the sound of infinite destruction raining down on your foes.

But seriously, I'd much prefer the tracer ability was a blaster ability than one requiring infinite missiles. I did have lovely red and blue blaster bolts, but they were nerfed when I got a pvp blaster and I rarely got to show them off.

BH has quite a few OTHER abilities too, besides tracer, I'll make a list

Tracer missile

Tracer missile

Tracer missile

[New target]

Tracer missile

Tracer missile

Tracer missile

Oh, I nearly forgot, rail shot & overload.

Tracer missile

Tracer missile

Tracer missile

I must admit, I use a LOT of tracer missiles. You start any engagement off with 3 tracers to get the stack up, and then you do other stuff for a couple of actions and then back to tracers.

If in pvp your target dies after the 3rd shot, you are then in a situation where you select another target and fire more tracers off. I can sometimes go through 10+ tracers before I start to use my other abilities and actually, this is quite boring, doing nothing but tracers.

To be fair to BH, there is a bunch of other stuff I can use when forced into melee, however, it just doesn't cut the mustard in terms of damage.

Edited by ExarDuffman

Pew pew pew pew pew!

Pew pew pew pew pew!

more like ability delay, you would think this would be simple. but when you have to react and it takes the game a half second to register tracer is off

If the sound of the missiles is starting to strip the wallpaper from your walls, then it's time to get new QQQQQQclass if you feel overwhelmQQQQQQQQQQraining down on your foes.

But seriously, I'd much prefer the tracer ability was a blaster ability than one requiring infinite missiles. I did have lovely redQQQQQQQQQwere nerfed when I got a pvp blaster and I rarely got to show them off.

BH has quite a few OTHER abilities too, besides tracer, I'll make a list

QQQQQQQ

QQQQQQQ

QQQQQQQ

[New target]

QQQQQQQ

QQQQQQQ

QQQQQQQ

Oh, I nearly forgot, rail shot & overload.

QQQQQQ

QQQQQQ

QQQQQQ

I must admit, I use a LOT of tracer missiles. You startQQQQQQQQQto get the stack up, and then QQQQQQQQQQQQfor a couple of actions and then back to tracers.

If in pvp your target dies after the 3rd shot, you are then in a situation where you select another QQQQQQQQQmore tracers off. I can sometimes go through 10+ tracers before I start to use my other QQQQQQQQQQQquite boring, doing nothing but tracers.

To be fair to BH, there is a bunch of other stuff I can use when forced into melee, howeverQQQQQQQQQQmustard in terms of damage.

this is what i saw

Edited by Lazzerswords

Trooper / BH

Insert adren overload here * i gotz bio 400 with schematics im awesome *

grav round grav round grav round

pause for more adrens/stims/health packs

grav round grav round .. rinse and repeat.

same goes for the BH but with tracer lol

end of match,strut about how awesome you are and that you are so pro,you used 1 skill..

end.

Edited by Qlimitus

Dear BioWare,

I think the ability Tracer Missile is bugged. When I fight people it suddenly stops working for a few seconds. So I either stand there confused as to what happened, or I run behind an obstacle to LoS until it works again. If you could please look into this apparent bug I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Signed, Clueless Baddie BH