Please stop posting scrubby rage scoresheets

nuwn

Please stop posting scrubby rage scoresheets saying its the best spec for pvp.

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/7746/screenshot2012011319491.jpg (Update)

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/8748/screenshot2012011223453.jpg

Annih is just as good, and better... and i dont have to aoe to boost numbers...

Lets end this now before i have to break even more rage marauders hearts.

Edited by nuwn

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grats, you beat down undergeared lowbies just like the Rage Maras do, but you did it as Anni. Instead of AoE, you used bleeds and self heals, I'm not sure what you were going for there; it's apples and oranges. Wait till 50 brackets then we'll start to see realistic numbers.

Edited by Temeluchus

Grats, you beat down undergeared lowbies just like the Rage Maras do, but you did it as Anni. Instead of AoE, you used bleeds and self heals, I'm not sure what you were going for there; it's apples and oranges. Wait till 50 brackets then we'll start to see realistic numbers.

This.

Dont worry, ill be making some videos too. BTW, you do realise that the majority of warzones are full of 50's anyway, atleast on basilisk droid they are. Ive seen i think 1 screenshot of a rage marauder with 500k dmg, my annih 500k dmg + 100k healing, and ive got my old carnage ss of 485k dmg... I just want to end this 'rage pvp band-wagon' and prove to people that they shouldnt be 'told' to play a certain spec in pvp as they are all very similar.

Sorry, im just sick with these people that post screenshots of their 400kish dmg as rage, followed by 1 sentence like "if your not rage for pvp your doing something wrong/bad".

Rant over, im usually a nice helpful person.

Do you not use the mouse when you PvP? Or do you have a Naga mouse?

Of course i use a mouse, bound from f1-6, and macro keyboard. It looks messed up because im left handed...

Dont worry, ill be making some videos too. BTW, you do realise that the majority of warzones are full of 50's anyway, atleast on basilisk droid they are. Ive seen i think 1 screenshot of a rage marauder with 500k dmg, my annih 500k dmg + 100k healing, and ive got my old carnage ss of 485k dmg... I just want to end this 'rage pvp band-wagon' and prove to people that they shouldnt be 'told' to play a certain spec in pvp as they are all very similar.

Sorry, im just sick with these people that post screenshots of their 400kish dmg as rage, followed by 1 sentence like "if your not rage for pvp your doing something wrong/bad".

Rant over, im usually a nice helpful person.

Of course i use a mouse, bound from f1-6, and macro keyboard. It looks messed up because im left handed...

Hey, I'm glad for you. I like to see that all the specs are viable in PvP. The way you worded the post made it exactly like the Rage ones that seemed to have irked you so badly,that's all I'm saying.

Well anyone posting a void star where no one won is a scrub sheet. Its just a farm fest infront of doors. Post a huttball where a team won with 6 and wasnt just sitting in 1 spot farming if you want the number to mean anything.

But yes Annihilate does huge numbers to. My best on it (in a non farm) is 400k/100k. People discount the healing it does.

You have healers on your team who combined did over 600k healing compared to their one healer with 200k and you could only tie? Why do you post things like this... it's embarassing. Every single dps spec can do 5-600k in voidstar.

Rage mara's hearts won't be broken. We spec rage because were not dumb. Rage has by far the highest burst and puts out the most pressure.

It's not about padding scoresheets. You can only pressure one person at a time with annihilation and have 0 burst. I can pressure 5 by critting them all for half their health.

For pvp rage is by far the best spec. Annihilation i'm sure is great for raiding. Ffs just spec whatever you wanna spec as but don't come rushing in here with your first 500k as spec x and claim it's superiority.

btw, overcharge consumable and rakata medpac give you 5k heal every time.

Edited by Kricys

Well anyone posting a void star where no one won is a scrub sheet. Its just a farm fest infront of doors. Post a huttball where a team won with 6 and wasnt just sitting in 1 spot farming if you want the number to mean anything.

But yes Annihilate does huge numbers to. My best on it (in a non farm) is 400k/100k. People discount the healing it does.

if you win 6-0 though you dont do big numbers, people rage at you etc People should just stop posting scoreboards, any one can get lucky every know and then.

Huge damage means very little - I usually always go after healers in any game I play as they are the ones who matter and if left untouched can keep a single tank alive for a very long time. With their shields (sorc) and heavy armor (Bh) my damage will be usually lower than if I did the "meter-whore" bee-line for the level 12 stood there trying to avoid the acid pool.

Whilst its very hard to kill a healer, I can kill any average player - a highly skilled healer will outlast me till help arives and I skulk off to the shadows.. but my job is done the ball carrier is dead and we've scored etc.

I'd rather have 300k damage done, around 1-3 deaths and 40+ kills but know my teams won the game and I've helped that happen.

You have healers on your team who combined did over 600k healing compared to their one healer with 200k and you could only tie? Why do you post things like this... it's embarassing. Every single dps spec can do 5-600k in voidstar.

Rage mara's hearts won't be broken. We spec rage because were not dumb. Rage has by far the highest burst and puts out the most pressure.

It's not about padding scoresheets. You can only pressure one person at a time with annihilation and have 0 burst. I can pressure 5 by critting them all for half their health.

For pvp rage is by far the best spec. Annihilation i'm sure is great for raiding. Ffs just spec whatever you wanna spec as but don't come rushing in here with your first 500k as spec x and claim it's superiority.

btw, overcharge consumable and rakata medpac give you 5k heal every time.

Pretty sure it was you who posted your 500k damage rage in a void star so please. As long as you get further than the opposing team (more doors) you win, whats the problem?

Rage is not the best for pvp, its just most sub 50's have no clue how to deal with it. Having to stack build 2 buffs to deal your burst is the worst mechanic for pvp, and i dont know how people are so blind. Its ridiculously easy to counter.

Huge damage means very little - I usually always go after healers in any game I play as they are the ones who matter and if left untouched can keep a single tank alive for a very long time. With their shields (sorc) and heavy armor (Bh) my damage will be usually lower than if I did the "meter-whore" bee-line for the level 12 stood there trying to avoid the acid pool.

Actually if your annih you want to focus on tanks and healers as it really shines in longer fights, where as rage and carnage would struggle.

Actually if your annih you want to focus on tanks and healers as it really shines in longer fights, where as rage and carnage would struggle.

I stated I usually go after healers in any WZ. My personal favourites are Operative ones for some reason ;x