Why were the 50s rewarded for killing lowbies?

Lyability

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 - Because they worked to get to level 50 and you didnt?

2 - Because this game scales your damage/health if you are low level so you actually stand a chance. If you had good gear you could survive.

3 - Because there aren't enough 50's yet.

it took less than a week to hit 50, and that is without pressing the space bar on every conversation.

What is your point? You think that your loosing out or something? You feel that you missed the boat on this or something?

No-one gets anything for killing anyone apart from medals in a Bg and they can be obtained by anyone (maybe not the 300k dps/heals)

Do you think the current top end valour rewards will be the best gear in a couple of months time?

Nope, there will be more and better, and guess what, you will still get them after everyone else.

People with your attitude generally do.

Anyway, you probably suck to much to understand any of this, and all that's going through your tiny little mouse mind right now is "Waaaa Waaaa Waaaa me want it me want it now!"

Edited by Torsie

2 - Because this game scales your damage/health if you are low level so you actually stand a chance. If you had good gear you could survive.

1) How did they work hard?

2) Wrong.

3) Not my problem.

Did you get owned in pvp ? Me too we should hang out

NO, I only do it when I'm really bored waiting for RL friends to log in. I just happened to look on the opposing empire scores to see the average medal count was like 40 per person, and the average medal count on the republic side was like 1-2. ALl imps were 50, highest republic player was 21.

I'm just wondering why BW is rewards people for kill things that don't present a challenge.

This means nothing when 50's are running around in expertise gear.

I can understand having us all group together for the first few weeks just to keep queues moving, but this is ridiculous at this point. They need to push the separate queue for level 50's now instead of waiting for the next patch. All this is doing is turning more and more people off to pvp in general, which in the long run will hurt the community and queues.

1) How did they work hard?

2) Wrong.

3) Not my problem.

1 - They played and leveled faster than you... get over it

2 - not wrong...? not sure what to say. You are scaled up at low levels.

3 - ok...

4 - Your PVE comment is stupid. if lvl 30 mobs were scaled up to be the same health and do the same damage as lvl 50 mobs then yea, your point would be valid.

SO I can get XP by running through a lvl 10 Flash Point as a lvl 50?

we were talking about pvp but whatever you can change the subject to try to make yourself look smart.

I've been top damage before when I was like in the 30's in warzones so skill defiantly is a factor. But I do agree there should be level brackets.

This means nothing when 50's are running around in expertise gear.

I can understand having us all group together for the first few weeks just to keep queues moving, but this is ridiculous at this point. They need to push the separate queue for level 50's now instead of waiting for the next patch. All this is doing is turning more and more people off to pvp in general, which in the long run will hurt the community and queues.

it means you stand a chance. If this turns you off of PvP forever then you have major problems and will not survive in RL.

Expertise gear takes time and energy to obtain, there should be rewards for this (rolling over noobs) And its not like it adds 500% health anyway.

1 - They played and leveled faster than you... get over it

2 - not wrong...? not sure what to say. You are scaled up at low levels.

3 - ok...

4 - Your PVE comment is stupid. if lvl 30 mobs were scaled up to be the same health and do the same damage as lvl 50 mobs then yea, your point would be valid.

How could a power I don't have be scaled? I'll type slow for you and keep it simple. LVl 50 have at least two full bars of shinny color icons that do stuff. Lvl 20 have many 5-6 skills that do stuff. How can you scale a skill that you have never trained for?

Are you that stupid you cant see the obvious?

^^see subject.

We all know it takes no skill as a lvl 50 to beat up on a lvl 20s. Why are they given rewards for this?

The only issue with this will be that now those that were able to get to 50 first have had tons of time to easily farm for gear. So then they implement the 50 only bracket, so now I have to face tons of people that outgear me by a huge margin and because I am now unable to farm lowbys like they did, and add to that queue times being way higher its going to take way longer for me to catch up gear wise.....but we will see I guess. I find it funny that somehow getting to 50 in a month is to slow now.....sad

How could a power I don't have be scaled? I'll type slow for you and keep it simple. LVl 50 have at least two full bars of shinny color icons that do stuff. Lvl 20 have many 5-6 skills that do stuff. How can you scale a skill that you have never trained for?

Are you that stupid you cant see the obvious?

The abilities you use most are there in your 20's. And if your level 20 complaining on this forum about being a low level, the amount of time it took you to type this you could be 30 by now.

QQ, PvP happened.

In WZs you scale to mach a lvl 50. In open world 50's don't get rewarded for ganking lowbies, they do it cuase they can. I had a lvl 40 jump me on illum (he was chest camping) I go no rewards other then a laugh.

If WZ PvP is your issue, they are going to add a lvl 50 braket. If OPvP is your issue, reroll PvE server.

NO, I only do it when I'm really bored waiting for RL friends to log in. I just happened to look on the opposing empire scores to see the average medal count was like 40 per person, and the average medal count on the republic side was like 1-2. ALl imps were 50, highest republic player was 21.

I'm just wondering why BW is rewards people for kill things that don't present a challenge.

they DO present a challenge. the only major difference is you don't have all your skills yet. your stats are bolstered to within a % of the guy with the highest stats in the warzone.

LOL! No. All 50s should have been shoved in their own bracket. They weren't. Now I'm hearing fresh 50s whining that they can't fight other 50s loaded with expertise and how unfair that is. This entire charade sounds a lot like Rift to me. And Rift is a huge, amazing PVP FAILURE.

But whatever. Bioware should just ignore their PVP crowd and focus on character/class stories and expanding their universe. PVP is now officially a lost cause here like in so many other mmos before it. At least they have something to fall back on in this game. I hope they see it and do it.

QQ, PvP happened.

In WZs you scale to mach a lvl 50. In open world 50's don't get rewarded for ganking lowbies, they do it cuase they can. I had a lvl 40 jump me on illum (he was chest camping) I go no rewards other then a laugh.

If WZ PvP is your issue, they are going to add a lvl 50 braket. If OPvP is your issue, reroll PvE server.

My point exactly, why are there double standards? The rewards should scale with the task's difficulty.