SWTOR Single panel Webcomic

Pontius_Morgan

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you have like, the Voidwolf (Main Smuggler enemy), Captain Tavus, and other class bosses sitting around a table talking about all those times their respective enemies rezzed after being killed like 7 times and how unfair it was. :p

Here is my play on that idea. What if there was an annual Boss' summit, like the guild summit?

http://www.theminionslayers.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/boss-summit.png

Ack! I came to the end of the thread! How the heck did that happen? :rak_02: Doesn't this thread go on ad infinitum?

Ah well, just have to wait now. Thanks for all the funnies.

Ha, no worries, thanks for reading!. I will post more up here when I get them completed.

Ok, for this one, I am going to solely post the link. It is a little risque, and don't want to run afoul of any rules here.

It is based on the characters showing up to conversations with none of their gear, and what I believe the reason behind it to be.

Here is a teaser:

http://www.theminionslayers.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Personal-Time-e1337060264284.png

Here is the link, scheduled to go live on Wednesday:

personal-time

Ooohhh! That bit of teaser looks..."interesting".:eek: Looking forward for tomorrow, pal.

You could always click the link to see it before tomorrow :)

I post the comics here 1st, for you all, since you guys have been so supportive and had so many great ideas. It's the only way I can really say thank you and show my appreciation.

Suggestion:

I found it hilarious (especially when the servers were jam packed with players) to be on one of those "you're special" quests. There is one in the Jedi starting planet (can't remember the quest name) that there was an npc sitting there trying to move a rock and can't do it. I then move it for him and his master shows up. While he's talking away and saying how rare it is that anyone could lift that rock, there are 10 other players behind me lifting the same rock up lol!

I always imagined him saying "It is very rare for someone of your level to lift that rock (someone lifts it) besides that person. (another person lifts it) and that person..."

First time I did that quest I laughed til I cried.