SWTOR Single panel Webcomic

Pontius_Morgan

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They seriously need to make that in the game.

I am tired of Smugglers kicking my cherries and getting away with it (it also makes a sound that sounds like it really really hurt too).

Preaching to the choir there man. Although, I also have a smuggler, and it's much more fun when you are not on the receiving end of said maneuver,

Wonder what kind of message they are trying to send with the "sold out" versions.

Eyes bigger than stomachs type of thing?

"I do believe I'll take the XXL. The ol' boys are huge! *actual size less than average* I need to protect them!"

lol

I'm definitely waiting with bated breath for the fem!smuggler/Corso one. I loved the Fem!SW/Quinn one. =D

Eyes bigger than stomachs type of thing?

"I do believe I'll take the XXL. The ol' boys are huge! *actual size less than average* I need to protect them!"

lol

I'm definitely waiting with bated breath for the fem!smuggler/Corso one. I loved the Fem!SW/Quinn one. =D

The pencils are done, and the comic should be complete soon. :)

I just got though ALLLLL 45 pages and i have to say that this IS THE BEST THING ON THIS HOLY SITE! :rak_03:

Love your work man!

(BTW i would love a comic about Risha telling stories about her past,how she survived without her father yaddi-yaddi-yadda and the male Smuggler going like " Why the hell would i care? :confused: " )

Keep them comics coming!