Collector's edition vendor CONTENT! *Imperial Trooper Armor*

Drom

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this zomg ce people are gonna get a advantage and be twinks **** needs to stop, every mmo out there had a collectors edition at some point with mounts, pets, armors and never has there been someone in a mmo say "well ****, i wouldnt have lost if he didnt have the collectors edition." So kinda shut up, if your so upset of the digital items we get either kindly cancel your preorder or get a ce of your own.

There paying over double the cost for some vanity items so they can go "oh look at me im special"....and move on....

Not really worth it but thats me got better things to spend money on than vanity items. Some people like that stuff to epeen with more power to them.

Makes no difference to me playing the game without it.

There paying over double the cost for some vanity items so they can go "oh look at me im special"....and move on....

Not really worth it but thats me got better things to spend money on than vanity items. Some people like that stuff to epeen with more power to them.

Sorry you are poor. I wanted the high quality Gentle Giant statue and FAB key.

And I don't understand this. I saw those same pieces of Imperial armor at a standard social vendor...

Edited by Kyrinic

To non Burger King employee's, $150 isnt that much.

Wait...So they REMOVED the companion customization from everyone just so Collectors Edition people can have it?

And everyone else has to run around with the SAME looking companions?

LOL

Where does it ever say that? Yes there are customizations in the vendor, but who says that they are the only customizations you can get?

Sorry you are poor. I wanted the high quality Gentle Giant statue and FAB key.

And I don't understand this. I saw those same pieces of Imperial armor at a standard social vendor...

To non Burger King employee's, $150 isnt that much.

Nice assumptions there did you even read my post? I doubt it. At the end of the day those are ONLY vanity items in that store, nothing more nothing less....;):rolleyes:

Certainly not worth over double the cost, I mean I have no problem with having it in game its just not my kinda thing to epeen over vanity items and spent a silly amount on it when there are better things in this world to use your money for. Like I said thats just my opinion on it and my personal choice, others can do what they like it's free will and all.

I just don't see it effecting my gameplay in game, it more a personal choice, not a matter of just the price. Just a matter of your personal perspective on it. More power to epeen and pissing on poor people if that's your thing. It's what bioware is counting on. :p

Edited by TRONEON

Collector's Editions are a great way for a company to make 2-3 times the amount for what is essentially the same product with a little booklet or trinket inside. Bioware went the extra mile and gave them a few vanity items. Who cares?

I don't know for sure but I'm willing to bet the money they make long term off subscriptions eclipses anything they make off a limited release CE box so I hardly think nickel and diming people is the motive here.

i know this sounds petty. But in my head i paid 15 dollars for the CE store alone

(60 core game, 30 statue, 20 book, 10 music, 10 the other digital items, and 5 the authstick)

One set of armor and some stuff for my pets, that i may not see a lot cause i will have them doing stuff. Seems...off. I was thinking we would be getting a few diff sets, maybe some cool colors for our blasters and sabers, i guess...just a bit more then what we is there.

Not worth the 15 bucks is what im saying. Everything else about the ce is cool. But if this is all the store is...very underwhelming. And not worth the foot note on the CE package.