October, Novemeber & December - Do something else today.

Derity

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm playing wow.. Good thing they sent me my 7 days of free access. :)

I tried to play my 85 DK with the free 7 days, but didn't know how to play since it's been so long. Guess my account along with about 25k gold will just sit and rot another year.

I F5'd my way through most of yesterday until they announced that they were only doing 4 waves. Today they started with that premise, I checked the length of the first two waves, compared it to the preorder numbers on VGCharts and determined I wouldn't get in unless there were around 6 waves today (assuming no spikes in online pre-orders than don't have a corresponding spike in physicals). If you're a mid November PO, expect it around wave 2 tomorrow would be my guess. Which puts us in great position IMO, giving me the 5 days, instead of the 3 I originally anticipated.

Don't worry, I am:

1) Juts finished my final exam for Paletine/Israel Conflict

2) Getting help from my advisor for spring semester classes

3) Getting prepared for work after winter break

4) Studying for SOC final.

5) Playing the Firefall beta test tonight.

So yeah, my day is actually pretty full. Even if I did get my access today, I'd probably play after the beta test tonight.

I F5'd my way through most of yesterday until they announced that they were only doing 4 waves. Today they started with that premise, I checked the length of the first two waves, compared it to the preorder numbers on VGCharts and determined I wouldn't get in unless there were around 6 waves today (assuming no spikes in online pre-orders than don't have a corresponding spike in physicals). If you're a mid November PO, expect it around wave 2 tomorrow would be my guess. Which puts us in great position IMO, giving me the 5 days, instead of the 3 I originally anticipated.

This was my prediction last week, and barring any server issues I anticipate them getting through mid- to late-November tomorrow.

i go to this thing called work for about 9 hours a day.

12/3/2011 pre-order. a saturday/sunday invite would be ideal for me, since ill actually have time to play then.

all these ppl QQing about not getting in need to get a job.

That's not fair!! I have a job, Just so happens that it a job where you work for many months at a time then have extended periods of leave before going away for months again. In truth before that my job was shift related and so often I had a week day off.

THAT said, I am currently going to go and do something more enjoyable than listen to people QQing :D I hope you get an Invite on Saturday if that is the day you are hoping for!

We're ALL guaranteed to get early access right? I mean, I would hate it to be something like December 19th at 11:59pm access (especially since the servers go down at 0000 for the launch that day), but seriously! Isn't that what the $5 was for? Afterall, the ad does say "up to 5 days early" meaning everyone should get at least 5 days of early access play - way more than the three days I got on the Beta Invite. Yes, some are getting more than that and that sucks!

Now, if EA/BW doesn't at least give EVERYONE at least 5 days of early access, then I think they should start handing out refunds for the $5 we all paid up front - and maybe throw in an extra 30 days of play time for our misery :D

i go to this thing called work for about 9 hours a day.

12/3/2011 pre-order. a saturday/sunday invite would be ideal for me, since ill actually have time to play then.

all these ppl QQing about not getting in need to get a job.

Wow. Kind of heartless in this economy.

You remind me of Marie Antoinette "Let them eat cake!"

Yeah I plan to be working, and then finishing off a model tonight. Then again, I didn't expect to get in yesterday or today, so it is all fine for me. (October 20 PO)

Yeah same bro, I pre-ordered October 19th, never expected to get in till Friday to be honest. The fact that there is people who pre-ordered august 20th already in makes me excited for tomorrow because September was a very slow month with low amount of pre-orders so it will go quick.

Plus I actually have a job so I'll be there all day, so I won't even be thinking of SWTOR!

Edited by KhealThar